New Everything.

Just My Life.

Dear diary, day 1

You're stupid.

 

"Jessica breakfast time!" mom called from downstairs. "Yeah yeah, I'm coming." I quietly said back. Life has been a bit hard since everything has changed. My parents got divorced and now I have to live with my mom's fiancé. That means I live in a new place, go to a new school and have to make new friends which I'm not very good at. And even worse, this school starts a whole hour earlier than my old one. 7:30 am shouldn't even be legal for school to start. Okay, okay, I do exaggerate quite a bit. But still, that is way too early for someone who likes to stay up late on the computer every night. I hear the door open. "Can't you ever knock mom?" I said looking at her in my mirror. "I'm sorry hun but if you don't hurry up you'll be late for school" she said looking a little sad. "Exactly what I was aiming for." I said with a bit of a smirk. Her face looked even more down than when she had walked in earlier. "Mom what's the matter?" I said looking a bit worried. "Hun, one of the girls at work called in sick and I have to take her shift. I have to leave right now. Michael* will have to drive you to school today."

Oh great.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Michael is Jessica's mom's fiance