Fin

Only look at me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuqi thought she was in a bad comedian movie when she looked at the scene in front of her. The group was filming for a variety show and was split into teams.

Yuqi was with Soyeon, like always while Minnie was with Shuhua and Miyeon with Soojin. The fact that she was playing with her Leader was not the reason why she was pissed since their team was winning.

 

But while they were playing, something distracted her the whole time.

It's not been long since Shuhua had developed some kind of obsession with Minnie.

 

Soojin was more than glad that the Maknae lessen her clinginess on her but it was slowly bothering Yuqi.

Minnie, who loves to receive affection, was all for it and played along with Shuhua.

 

The Chinese wouldn't feel like she feels now if it wasn't for the fact that Miyeon was coping with it in a way, she wasn't fond of.

 

And when she means a different way, she means that Miyeon would use every chance to be clingy to Soojin, to get Shuhua's reaction and Minnie to get jealous.

 

 

You see Minnie, Miyeon, and Yuqi are in a relationship for a bit more than a year now and it worked just fine, except for the fact that Miyeon was living in the other dorm but that was because they didn't want to be suspicious.

Miyeon volunteered to be the one living away from her girlfriends since the other two are foreigners and Yuqi and Minnie don't like to be alone.

 

So back to the scene where Yuqi was trying her best not to show any jealousy because Minnie was too occupied with Shuhua, laughing about how bad they were at the games while Miyeon was acting cute in front of Soojin to make Minnie jealous.

 

 

"Hey Yuqi-ah concentrate, we are next"

Soyeon nudged her getting the younger girl out of her thoughts.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, was distracted"

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I can see that"

the leader said with a smirk.

 

Yuqi just groaned and shoved Soyeon lightly away,

whining at the shorter girl.

 

 

 

"Come on cutie, let's win this thing"

she said with a chuckle, taking her hand and pulling her to the front where they had to play the game.

 

 

Yuqi glanced at her girlfriends before the game started and frowned when she saw that her girlfriends don't even look at her and instead just played around with their teammates.

 

She looked back at Soyeon and got a small smile from the older girl.

She smiled at her back and Soyeon had to chuckle when she saw the fierce look on Yuqi and knew the Chinese girl would be at her best now and see everything as a competition.

 

 

 

The JSYQ team was more than brilliant with answering question after question even though they were screaming at each other the whole time. Yuqi was happy while playing since her thoughts about her girlfriends' flirting with her other members were gone.

 

While the team was playing the other girls were looking at them and laughing their asses off at how they talked to each other while changing turns to explain a word.

When their timer ended and heard their points, they run to each other and hugged tight because they were so happy about winning.

 

When they parted, Yuqi was surprised when Soyeon kissed her cheek suddenly. Yuqi, being the 'not used to skinship, except her girlfriends' was a blushing mess and her red cheeks deepened when the MCs were teasing them about it.

 

She went with Soyeon back to the other girls and hugged the Leader's arm, still being shy about the peck

 

 

 

 "Why?"

she whispered with a whine

 

 

 

 

"You will thank me later"

Soyeon answered with a wink and chuckled when she looked at Yuqi's confused expression.

 

The show continued with some games and Q&As for the fans.

 

After the show, the girls didn't have the time to talk since their manager told them to hurry up to get them back to the dorm since it was already late.

The girls were driving in one car instead of sitting in two.

The love birds were sitting in the three seats.

 

 

Yuqi thought it was a bit weird when Minnie and Miyeon were just leaning their heads against the window, closing their eyes.

Yuqi is sitting in the middle and wanted to talk with her girlfriends, trying to forget the jealousy she was feeling earlier.

 

 

However, seeing her girlfriends tired made her smile slightly and she leaned her head on Minnie's shoulder while she took with her free hand Miyeon's.

She was a bit confused when she felt no reaction from her girlfriends. Normally, Miyeon would intertwine their fingers while Minnie would put an arm around her to pull her closer but nothing.

Yuqi just closed her eyes and tried to relax, hoping they would just be tired.

 

She doesn't want to fight with them and since she was still feeling a bit mad at them she doesn't want anything to trigger her jealousy.

 

 

The three were wakened up by Soojin and Yuqi was the first to get out of the van three, not noticing how her girlfriends were looking after her.

To the Chinese girl's surprise, the other three were also getting inside their dorm, wanting to spend the rest of the day together since it's been a long time since they did something together.

 

They planned to play some games, cook together and then watch a movie with Miyeon, Soojin, and Shuhua sleeping over. The three lovers were a bit awkward with each other but didn't talk about it.

 

 

Playing the games, they were divided into two teams with three players. Unluckily Yuqi, Minnie, and Miyeon were in one team.

Since they weren't really talking to each other, their teamwork and the other three could easily tell.

 

 

Normally the love birds would be all over each other, knowing what's on each other's minds but since they weren't really on good terms right now they .

 

In the next game were three teams Soojin and Yuqi, Minnie and Soyeon, and Miyeon and Shuhua in a team.

 

They weren't the best teams but they worked just fine with trying to distract the tension. Even Soojin, who doesn't really like affection, let Yuqi cuddle her.

She had to hold a chuckle in when she saw the looks from the oldest members. Minnie and Soyeon won in the end with ease and the girls wanted to start cooking.

 

 

Before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter