Fin

Taking Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Third Person POV]

 

 

 

 

 

Jihyo knew what will happen next, but she also accepted the fact that there is nothing that she could do to change it.

 

 

 

 

 

It started when she noticed how Mina had one of those days.

Jihyo saw how her mood sunk throughout the day and only waited for something to happen that would make the younger girl snap.

 

She tried to stay by her side the whole time but due to their hectic schedule, she was often taken away, so she had to look out for her from far away.

 

On the way home Jihyo felt like she could start to relax when she felt that Mina's breathing got even.

She knew that the younger girl fell asleep so she also closed her eyes, knowing they would take another hour till they reached their dorm.

 

 

It felt only like a minute and after Jihyo opened her eyes, she was glad that they reached home, knowing she could get to sleep in a few minutes.

 

Luckily, their schedule for tomorrow wouldn't be early, meaning they could sleep a little longer.

 

 

But when Jihyo looked around she noticed that Mina was already outside the car, walking to the entrance of their dorm.

The leader quickly followed and linked their arms together, receiving a tired but genuinely smile from the taller girl.

 

 

 

On the way upstairs, Jihyo could see how Mina was in her own thoughts and she could only guess what it was about, but she kept quiet, trusting Mina to talk to her if something were bothering her.

 

Dinner was finished faster than usual since all the members were just dying to get some rest, so they quickly cleaned up and went alternately to the bathroom to shower or just wash up, depending on how drained they are.

 

 

Jihyo was sitting in her room she shared with her girlfriends and waited for Mina to finish her shower so that she could take her turn.

 

While waiting she checked her messages to see if Dahyun texted her to tell her when she is going to be home.

The last update she got was at lunchtime so she was a bit worried when Dahyun wasn't home at the time she told her, but that was something normal.

 

While most of the members had a schedule for practicing and recording, Dahyun and Nayeon had another schedule and were supposed to record and practice another day.

 

Jihyo was always a bit worried that her members overworked themselves, but she also knows how strong they are and know when to take a break.

 

Dahyun however was a bit difficult to read.

 

When Mina, Jihyo, and Dahyun got together, they first promised each other to always tell the truth, and if they are not comfortable with anything they would talk to each other.

 

Jihyo was easy to read.

 

No matter if she had a bad day because of hate comments or because of herself for not learning the moves too fast, her girlfriends could easily tell.

 

Mina, the usually quiet person was also pretty easy to read since she couldn't concentrate on anything, and she spaced out a lot more than usual.

 

The thing with Dahyun was that she always smiles, no matter how she feels. Mina and Jihyo needed at least a year to see through the fake smiles and tried to help Dahyun, but the problem was rather that Dahyun sometimes did not even know how she felt.

 

They somehow still work together perfectly fine, supporting and loving each other to infinity. Last two weeks, Dahyun was busier than her two girlfriends which worried them a bit since she got a little distance from them.

 

Jihyo also thinks that this is the reason for Mina being in a bad mood since Dahyun left without waking them up and saying goodbye.

Mina doesn't show it, but she loves affection and even more to see how much her girlfriends want and desire her.

 

Jihyo just hoped that when Dahyun gets home they won't argue like last week when Dahyun ended up sleeping in Sana's bed since she was mad at Mina and didn't want to sleep with her in one bed.

 

And since Sana doesn't seem to have a problem with people sleeping with her, it was the perfect opportunity for Dahyun to stay away from Mina.

 

 

 Luckily, they made up the next day by both apologizing but Jihyo hates to stay in the middle and even more not to have both her lovers in bed with her.

Her thoughts were pulled away when she heard the door opening and Mina got inside the room, wrapped in a towel and with wet hair.

 

 

 

Before Jihyo could even stand up from the bed Mina went to their closet and asked Jihyo

 

"Did Dahyun text anything about her whereabouts?"

Jihyo stood up and went to Mina to peck her cheek, knowing it will calm her a bit down

 

"No she didn't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter