Alone with you

Just us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sighhhhhhhhh" chisato sighs as she walks home to their shared apartment with her girlfriend.

The two girls haven't seen each other for a while even though they're living together, their time are not compatible to each other so chisato is drained to the bones and badly wants to see her girlfriend.

 

Takina always woke up early than chisato because the black hair latter took morning classes while chisato took the afternoon classes.

Should I change my class sched? I badly wanted to hold her hand! See her smile! See her waking up or ughhh takinaaaa" chisato whines sitting on their couch  and waiting for the latter to get home.

 

It's already 9:00pm!! Where the hell is sheeee" chisato continue to cry even though she took the afternoon class she's always the earliest to go home since takina have a part time job and her reason is "so i have something more to do "

 

Both girls are really opposite to each but opposite attracts and both of them learned something new to each other so it's a good troupe too.

 

I'm home" takina said and opens the door, chisato heard it and ran immediately to hug the black hair girl. Takina was surprised by the sudden hug but smile and hugged back.

 

I bought your favorite beer so let's drink for a bit and go to sleep? Takina sets her light grocery on their table and see chisato big pouty lips.

I waited for you for hours! And we haven't seen each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter