Introduction

Save The Love For Me (Your Memory)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Arson; the only heir of Jung Group Company has grown up with the worst memory. His millionaire parents were killed cruelly by mysterious group who forced to enter their house on a heavily snowy night. Arson saw his parents were killed clearly with his own eyes. If not, police have come on time and saved him, he would have died together with his parents since he was 13 already.

He had been an innocent and obedient child living in a happy family with the loveliest parents but everything changed after he lost his family. Arson changed to be an introvert. He is left with a lot of wealth; the biggest electronic company called Jung Group and many properties all over South Korea. But those things never once give him any meaning after the loss of his parents.

Since his father died when Arson was just 13 years old, the members of company shareholders made a decision to take the Chairman position of the company from Arson’s family and waited until Arson finished his study and has enough ability to take over the position and the whole company instead of his father.

Arson left South Korea to continue his study in US not any longer after finished his parent’s funeral as his father’s best friend Mr. Lee Dongsuk advised him to leave for higher education as well as for his security. Mr. Lee is also a big member inside the Jung Group and as Arson can’t be a chairman yet, Mr. Lee was voted to take over Chairman position for temporary. 

Years later, Mr. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter