Is Coincidence Fate?

We Meet Again

   During your meeting with Big Bang one week before...  

     "You" walked into the room with your two kids, ratted hair, and love handles.  Spitting on the floor, you smiled a toothy- but- missing- a- few- teeth smile at Big Bang.  Taking a seat spreadeagled, you began to order poor Daesung around.  Speechless, Big Bang just obliged to every order, silently thinking what happened to their sweet angel, and silently hoping for the end.  

      As night wore on, Ji Hye led you out.  Making sure no one else was around, she threw a stack of bills to your feet and slammed the door.  Big Bang was through with you, she smiled smugly, you  is finished as Seungri pulled his hair with disbelief.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Ji Hye stretched herself across the bed.  When she was lulled into a deep slumber, Young Bae snatched her purse.  Emptying the mounds of make up, he found a letter.  A letter from you.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later..... (Present time)

    Outfit:  http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265723931856&c=Page&cid=1327029210753&pagename=vsdWrapper     

     Wearing a suit that showed off your body more than you would've liked, you silently stab your boss with daggers.  " you -ah, it is important to look good for the guests, show them the clubs, and report back at six o' clock for the shoot..... By the way, this is what you will be wearing.  We need to look the part when showing the boys New York, " he had said earlier.    ",Make sure you keep them interested during their stay!"    

     "Arasseo," you say as you slid overside sunglasses on.  

 

 

     Waiting at the airport, you tried to calm yourself down.  With every minute passing quicker to finding out who the band was, you silently prayed to God to let it be Big Bang.  As you see a hoard of fangirls, you slid your glasses down again, and with the help of two burly bodyguards, headed towards the crowd.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Young Bae's POV

     I tried to hide my glee as we left Seoul.  "We are heading for departure, please secure all seatbelts and brace yourselves."  With a click, I settled myself into the small headrest.  "Finallly, away from that crazy Ji Hye."  

     As I drifted into sleep, I was awakened next to the maknae clutching my head.  "Hyung!  The plane is landing!!!!!" he cried as he clamored around my head.  With a shove, he landed into Jiyong's arms.  

     "YAH! Panda, you are so dead!" Jiyong tackled the maknae as the rest of the boarders turned to us.  Good thing we're famous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     You stared at the boy band.  Only one noticed you in the crowd and smiled his eye smile at you.  

     "Bae Bae?"