Prom?

My Secret Admirer ♥

 

 
 
"Yah! Neo bbangku ddongku yah!" I shouted as i chased Onew. Soon i found myself in my favorite place, the rooftop. 
 
 
"I win!" Onew said with both arms raised and his hands balled into fists. "No fair. You didnt even say 'Junbi, shijak' yet." I retorted. Onew chuckled and ruffled my hair, which he always does. "Yah! You messed up my hair" i said trying to comb it with my hands. "Aigoo. Whats with you and your temper nowadays.. Oh wait, you've always been like that. Haha" he teased. Yeah, keep smiling Onew. You're lucky im way too sleepy this morning or else i'll be plucking off your two rabbit teeth by now. "Here. Have this." He then threw me ziplock bag with something in it. I analyzed what was inside the bag. "Is this edible?" I teased. "No. I poisoned it earlier thinking that i should give it to you."  He answered sarcastically without looking at me. We really are bestfriends aren't we? HAHA. 
 
 
I started sniffing the sandwich inside the bag before eating it. "Oh. Nutella?! Thank you Onew! You're the best!" Of course he knows i love Nutella as much as he loves chicken. "I know i am." He laughed. And we both started munching on our sandwiches. And what do i expect, his was chicken sandwich. 
 
 
"Good thing i made these for us earlier, you didn't get to eat breakfast this morning." 
"thanks, Onew." 
 
 
----
 
 
We still have about 45 minutes till school starts, and im bored. While Onew is a few feet away from me, sleeping on the rooftop bench. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I had this evil grin plastered on my face. Hihi. I opened my bag and grabbed a black sharpie. I opened the cap and slowly walked to this peaceful sleeping rabbit. Little did i know, i was already staring at his face. His smooth, angelic face.... I looked at his as if i was analyzing every part of it.  Onew-ya... If only you knew..
 
 
Soon enough, i snapped out of my thoughts. As i was about to place the tip of my sharpie onto his face,
"Dont even think about it." 
I was quite surprised. "You're awake?" I asked.
"Nope, im still asleep thats why im answering you." He said without opening his eyes. 
"How sarcastic, Onew." 
"Its 'cause you always ask questions with obvious answers. Haha. Thats why its fun to tease you. " he said, this time standing up, and ruffling my hair.. Again. 
 
 
 
"Shut up. Come on." I grabbed his hand and dragged him. 
"Yah yah yah, but i still want to sleep!" He whined. Well too bad. Im dragging him to class now. Although, we're still pretty early. Who know's, the teacher might give us a 'Most Punctual Class Award' . Hahaha. Theres no such thing tho. 
 
 
"What do we have first period?" I asked him. I am now sitting on my own perspective chair, with Onew sitting next to me, tapping on his desk. 
"We have homeroom. As usual. " he answered.
"Oh, right." 
 
 
From our chair, we watched as the classroom were filled with students one by one. And soon enough, class already started. 
 
 
 
"Good morning." Ms Seong greeted us as she entered the classroom. 
"Annyeonghaseyo Seong Seonsaengnim~" we all greeted in chorush. 
"Seonsaengnim, you look so hot today! " Lee Joon shouted from behind the class. 
"Thanks Lee Joon, but im not giving you extra marks for that." Ms Seong replied, which earned a giggle from the whole class. 
"Try again next time Hyung!" Onew said. 
 
 
"Okay, i have an announcement to make. The whole faculty had an early meeting this morning, and we've talked about this school year's line up of events and festivals. The principal has decided that aside from the usual festivals we have every year, students can also propose their own different event. Anyone can add a suggestion, and afterwards, the teachers and principal will be choosing from these. " 
 
Eveyone was whispering and raising their hands. I can see that everyone is excited about this. And me, on the other hand, was still thinking on what i should suggest. 
 
 
"Seonsaengnim!"
 
 
 
"Seonsaengnim!"
 
 
 
"Seonsaengnim!"
 
 
"One by one, students! Okay, you first Minah. I'll be writing your suggestions on a piece of paper." 
"Im suggesting on having a school trip to Gangwon, Gwangju, or Jeju." 
 
 
 
Thats pretty good... I saw our teacher writing down each person's suggestion. 
 
 
"Camping!"
 
 
" A week-long Ski trip!"
 
 
" Talent show!" 
 
 
 
"PROM!! " Jessica yelled. Everyone slowly turned their heads to her direction. 
 
 
"Eh? Mwoya."  
 
 
"What is it?" our teacher asked. 
"Prom. Its an event/gathering for highschool students. This is where they usually dress up in suits and dresses and stuff." Jessica replied in an American accent. 
 
 
"Ohhhhh~ High School Party, seonsaengnim." Daun said. 
"We used to have that in the U.S before. " Jessica added. 
 
 
As expected from someone who grew up in the States, of course she would suggest those stuff. We weren't really familiar with the word 'Prom' because here, it is usually referred to as, 'Highschool Party' by many. A lot of my classmates seemed happy and excited about Jessica's suggestion, making the whole class give our teacher the puppy-dog-eyes. 
 
 
"Please, Ms Seong~"
"Please~" 
 
 
"Okay, okay, don't worry, i'll suggest this to the faculty. But of course its still up to the Principal. If there aren't anymore suggestions, i'll proceed on taking the attendance." 
 
 
 
Prom.... This seems interesting...
 
 
 
*note : by the way guys, South Korea does NOT have any proms, highschool dances whatsoever. However, they have a lot of school festivals and events :) 
 

 

A/N : annyeong! Here's an update! Finally~ its already 12am here and i still have school tomorrow, but im really itching to update right now! Haha. So yeahh. I'll be trying to update at least once a week from now on. My original plan was an update every 3 days but then im still on the process of learning French (not only its required in school but it is also the language used here) it is now my 4th language and it really takes up most of my time. :( so yeah. Im sorry if i wasnt really able to update that much.. *bows*   

 

But good news! I made a sequel to my One Shot "Heartbreak" and i just posted the first chapter so feel free to check it out guys!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/531626/sequel-------------one-year-later-jinki-onew-romance-sequel-shinee-you-marriage

 

Feel free to subscribe, upvote, and comment! Comments are my motivation~ 

p.s i'll be adding the Mini Dictionary for this chapter tommorow~