You'll always be my day one

Day 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul and Leeteuk have known each other since they were in 3rd grade. They were quite popular at school, most specifically Teuk. Hee would always protect and watch over Teuk who was busy playing with with whatever he is doing outdoor while Hee hide from the sun. Nothing could make Hee get up from his seat, except one thing and that is when he knew some girls were surrounding Teuk and give him some candies, chocolates and jellies, would he get up and walk to Teuk to snatch them away from Teuk's hand and eat it, leave no traces for Teuk.

The innocent Teuk would let him do so. This been happening for so long, even when they were in 9th grade when a girl or boy came to Teuk and gave him chocolates on valentines day, Teuk would tell Hee and again Hee took them all and only leave few for Teuk. Few years passed and now they were in freshmen year in university, Teuk realize his love for Hee has growing bigger, would he know the truth that Hee dislike sweets.

At first he got mad, he feel like Hee lied to him and he learned about it from his sister, their other friend and worst Hee’s exes.

 "Why am i the only one who didnt know? You lied to me all these years?” Teuk left Hee without giving him chance to explain.

 

He has been ignoring Hee for some days. When his sister realize why he hasn't been hanging out or talk about Heechul anymore these days, he told this matter to his sister and his sister could only laugh at him, "dummy, he did that because he didnt like when they gave you all the sweets and care. He’s been jealous all those years and even now you failed to realize?”

"He...he did?"

"Of course he did. Even mom and dad know about it"

"No i don't believe it. If he liked me why would he dated all those people back then?"

"Whatever you stubborn. Maybe this is why he didnt date you"

 

The next day he try to check if what his sister said was true by purposely receiving the sweets he doesnt like when Hee was approaching him which he believe he was trying to explain about that matter. He was right, Hee did try to snatch them from him and about to eat it while saying “you dont like this brand” 

 

“So? You dont like sweets at all and yet you still eat all of those. Give it back to me”

 

“No you can get toothache or sore throat if you consume sweets," as he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter