Today was a Fairytale

Today was a Fairytale

 

 
It was raining hard. Victoria was walking home with a heavy footsteps when it suddenly rained. How ironic, even the skies knows how I feel  she thought. That day was the day she broke up with her boyfriend. They were supposed to have a dinner since it was their 3rd anniversary, but she saw him with a girl. 
 
“How could he! I love him so much yet he cheated. It hurts.” Victoria cried. It’s the first time she cried ever since her and Kyuhyun started dating. Everything was perfect until now. She can’t believe that this day will be the worst day in her life. She threw the present that was supposed to be for him. “You jerk! Don’t ever show your face to me again!” She shouted.
 
FLASHBACK
 
8 am..
 
KRINGGG KRINGGG.
 
It was her alarm clock. She open her eyes and was greeted by the sunlight, a small curve appeared in her lips. She’s been waiting for this day. She can’t believe it was already their 3rd year of being together. Her soul mate. Her life. Her happiness. Her everything. Her smile grew bigger as she thought. 
 
“This day will be a great day” She said while stretching. 
 
Still lying on her comfortable bed. She grabbed her phone and checked her inbox messages. Another smile formed in her lips as she saw his message. “He remembers” she giggled. “Of course he remembers! He’s your sweet boyfriend after all” she thought. It was from her boyfriend. CHO KYUHYUN. 
 
From: EvilKyu
 
Happy 3rd anniversary my Qiannie.I know your shocked cause I woke up earlier that you. *merong* Wake up sleepy head! The sun is out! Actually, I wanted to go there to wake you up but I still have a lot of things to do. Sorry. Anyways, Don’t forget tonight’s dinner! Cook a lot(:  love you sooo much my Qian-Qian.. –KYU <3 
 
That’s why she loves her boyfriend so much. She loves her sweetness and dorkiness. She can’t wait for tonight. She already prepared everything. EVERYThin…. She suddenly stood up. She forgot something. 
 
“SHOOT! I forgot to buy a gift! I’m sooo stupid!” She said while banging her head in the wall. 
 
She immediately texted Luna, her Best Friend.
 
To: LUNNIE <3
 
I need your help! Emergency! Accompany me later. I need to buy a present for Kyu. PLEASE <3  I promise to help you with JongHyun  . -- VICKY
 
From: Luna
 
Victoria! How many times do I need to tell you that I don’t like Jonghyun! He looks like a dinosaur! There’s no way I’ll like him. And don’t tell me you forgot to buy present for Kyuhyun because you’ve been busy watching ? Keke, You still watch it? OMG. Anyways, Okay. I’ll accompany you later, since you’re my beloved bestfriend.  – LUNA THE AWESOME.
 
 
To: LUNNIE <3 
 
Don’t deny it. I know you like him. Keke. You know me too well, Yea. I watch it last night so I totally forgot about the present. You know! Tonight, maybe. We’ll do it >.< . Im ssshoooo excited. 
Anyways, You’re awesome! I love you! Thanks in advance…I’ll meet you at 3pm at XXX mall.  – Vicky.
 
 
She was relieved. Thank God she has a Best Friend like her. Luna, has been with her thru hard and good times. She was lucky to have her as her Best Friend. 
 
She flopped to her bed. “Its been 3 years already. 5 years since I met him. I wonder when he’ll propose to me.” She sighed. She’s 24 and she’s not young anymore. She live alone. Away from her family. She supports herself as she don’t want to be independent to her parents and one of the reason she wanted to live in the city is to meet her Soul mate  hoping for a true love to come and she found Kyuhyun. They were officemates. Their table is next to each other. Kyuhyun was assigned to help Victoria because all things was new to her. They have a lot of common and they found their selves getting closer and they wanted to know each other better so soon after, they started dating. That was their story. 
 
She smiled at the memories. Then suddenly her alarm clock began to ring again. Her eyes bulged out when she saw the time. It was already 10 am. She immediately stood up, cursing for day dreaming. Every time she thinks of Kyuhyun her world stop. 
She immediately took a bath and got ready. Heating the food is not a problem so she decided to cook it before she leave to get Kyuhyun a present. She cooked all their favorite foods and set the table. And she was ready to go. 
 
****************************************************************************************************
 
At the mall…
 
Victoria’s POV
 
“Vickyy~!” I heard someone. I looked around and I spotted a cute blonde-haired girl. It was Luna. Finally, I found her. 
 
“What took you so long? Its already 4:30! I only have 3 hours and you know me! I’m choosy..” I whined. 
 
“Stop whining. I’m already here. Relax! 3 hours is long.” She said while panting. “So, where do we start?” Looking around while looking at her watch. “I promise you, we’ll be done in 2 hours”. And 
 
we stared to roam the mall.
 
I was freaking out. Honestly, I don’t know what to buy Kyuhyun. And I think I already gave him everything that he needs in daily life.   And giving him the same things again will be embarrassing. 
 
Until I found that Guitar. “ A perfect guitar for a perfect boyfriend.” I thought. And ohh! He likes to sing too! That’s why I came to like him, He has this angelic voice and when I’m upset with him, he’ll serenade me and all my anger will be gone. Keke. 
 
***********************************************************************************************
 
It was already 6:30 pm when me and Luna stopped by in a restaurant to eat. We we’re hungry. After we sat, Luna impatiently called the waiter. I chucked at my best friend’s behavior. I felt guilty and thankful at the same time. She helped me a lot today. 
 
 
“Ugghh, I’m so hungry.” Luna whined.
 
“I’m sorry if I dragged you here. And thank you so much.” I smiled at her.
 
“Psshh, Don’t be so dramatic. I’m your best friend and I’ll do anything for you.” She said and smiled back.
 
As if cue, the waiter came and we started digging our food. We soon finished it.
 
“So full.” Luna said.
 
“Me too.” I said while texting Kyuhyun. I asked him if he was there already. 
 
“So, you’re going home afterwards or you’re going to see Jonghyun?Keke.” I continued still looking at my phone. It was quiet. Luna didn’t answer my question. So I looked at her. Her eyes widening.
 
“Luna, what’s wrong? Is there something wrong with my face?.” I said while wiping my mouth with tissue. I looked at her again. I realized, she wasn’t looking at me. I turned around and i saw someone I didn’t expect to see. 
 
It was Kyuhyun. With a girl. A pretty girl. They we’re walking towards the exit. Then my phone vibrated, It was from him.. 
 
From: EvilKyu
 
I’m still at work. Im busy. I’ll call you later. I LOVE YOU my Qian!. – KYU <3
 
He lied. Then I stood up, making Luna surprised. 
 
“Vic!~” Luna shouted. 
 
I started running towards them. I saw them in the car park. They we’re hugging. I hid behind a car and dialed Kyuhyun’s number.
 
“Hello?. Where are you?.” I started.
 
“Im still at the office. Why?.” He said. I looked at him. 
 
“Ohh really?. I see. Since when the car park became your office.”. I said. 
 
“How….” I looked at him again. He was surprised. He started looking around. This time I step away from the car and he saw me. 
 
“Lets break up.” Words came out from my mouth. I realized tears are already falling and I stared running. I can hear Kyuhyun shouting my name. 
 
 
Ends of Flashback
 
 
She felt something cold tap her shoulder. No, it was someone. It was Her boyfriend. Or should she say ex-boyfriend. He was drenched. He followed me  she thought. And then she stood up.
 
“DON’T TOUCH ME YOU JERK! I HATE YOU!.” she shouted. 
 
“ I can explain!” Kyuhyun said. 
 
“No! Stay away from me!”. she started running. Then She tripped. Stupid shoes she cursed. She tried getting up again but she can’t. Victoria felt someone lifted her. Its him again.
 
“Lets go home.” That what he said and she didn’t say anything because she know it was useless. 
 
The drive home was silent. No one talked. It was the first time for them. It stopped raining. 
 
They arrived at her house, again, Kyuhyun carried her carefully. They we’re all wet. 
 
“Stay here, I’ll go get you a towel and clothes. Don’t even dare to run again , its useless. I’ll go after you “ He said then left.
 
VICTORIA’S POV
 
“How can I be so stupid. He cheated! Why did he bring me here?” I murmured. Then I remembered the scene in the car park again. I started to sob, sobs that turned into cry. I heard someone’s footsteps. It was him, I tried to stop but then I failed. He put the towel in my shoulder. I hid my face then I felt his hands on my lap.
 
“Don’t cry. I hate to see you cry.” I looked at him and he started to wipe my tears. My heart still felt the same. I still love him, I’ll always love him. This guy holds the key to my heart and he won’t return it. I really fell for him.
 
“But you cheated on me”. I said pouting. Then he chucked and pinch my cheeks.
 
“No I didn’t, I will never cheat on you. You know how much I love you, right?.” Then he kissed me. A sweet kiss that turned into a passionate one. Then he stop for air. He looked at me. 
 
“I was going to introduce you to my mom but you ran away.” I was shocked. MOM?. That was his mom?. 
 
“Mom? You mean the girl just now?” He nodded. It hit me. Am I really stupid?. I hid my face behind my palm. This is so embarrassing. But my pride won't let me lose then I remembered something. He lied. He said he was working. I looked at him again.
 
“But you said you were still at your office but you were there! You lied to me!.” Then he face palm himself. 
 
“Sorry I lied, but I was there to buy something. I bought this for you.” He took something from his pocket. It was a small box.
Then he opened it. My eyes widened. A ring.
 
“I was supposed to do this after we eat but then this happened. I’m really sorry if I failed.” He started.
 
“I woke up early to meet up with my mom, I was really nervous because its my first time proposing to a girl. And since the girl I am proposing to is the one that I love the most, I freaked out and I didn’t know what to do so I lied. So I’m sorry for lying.” I started crying again.
 
He continued “ Me, ohh, No.. Ughhh. I” I giggled. He’s nervous. “Cho Kyuhyun, would like to be with you, Victoria Song ,for the rest of our lives. I know im not perfect, I make mistakes , I lie and I might make you cry again. But I promise to make you the happiest woman in the whole universe.”
 
He inhaled. “Victoria Song, Can you be my Mrs. Cho? And the mother of my 12 kids? That will make me the couch of their basketball team?” He ended. He waited and wiped my tears.
 
“12 is too much i don't think i can bare the pain." I giggled and cupped his face "But if its you, I'll do anything to make you happy I can do anything. I’ll be your Mrs. Cho and mother of your children. I’ll marry you Mr. CHO KYUHYUN”. I saw his smile geting bigger . and then He slipped the ring on my finger and hugged me tight. 
 
“YES!!!” He finally shouted.
 
 “Im sorry.” I said. 
 
“Its okay. I love you so much my Oddsong”. He kiss me. A sweet kiss.
 
"I love you too EvilKyu."
 
“Then lets start making our children!” He said, surprising me. He then started kissing me. 
 
“WAIT!. We can’t. We’re not married yet. And it’s my first time.” I said. But he was not listening.
 
“CHO KYUHYUN! Stop it or I’ll take back what I said.” Then he stopped and pouted. I run towards his room and lock it. I change to his clothes and flopped on his bed.
 
“VICTORIAAA”. I heard him shouting. I giggled and I dozed off.
 
 
 
Today was indeed a fairytale.