50 Steps On How To Get Your Crush.

Description

Hey guys! So I'm a new fanfic writer. As you can see, so...ummm...treat me well. :D This is my first fanfic story, yeah, not really much but hope you guys will enjoy it ;)

Foreword

Nothing really happens when you're at a library, searching books for projects and stuff. Even less chances that you'll find a book with the title '50 steps on how to get your crush'. But somehow, you did. You, Hye Eun Ji, has a crush on the student councilor AKA the coolest boy in school, Yoon Doo Joon. Ever since the first day you met him. Without the courage to confess, finding this book leaves you an advantage that you can't resist taking.

 

Step 10: Hint him with an invite.(of doing something)

"So you know about that music project that Miss Ham assigned the class to do."

"Yeah?"

"So I was kinda hoping you'll be my partner. "

"Maybe..since I haven't chose one yet, you can be my first choice."

"So I take that as a 'Yes'?"

"Depends."

"Okay...See ya later."

*AHHHHHH!!! Step 10. Check.*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Characters.

 

You (Hye Eun Ji)

-A Bagel (Angelic Face and A Perfect Body)

-Misunderstood by people of being a diva

-Her parents died early, leaving her and her elder sister, Hye Eun Young to take of  her. 

-Very innocent and sweet, yet very possesive. Shy when it comes to relationships.

 

Yoon Doo Joon