US.

YOU & ME = US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The court of God's were in full proceedings when one of the gates men came running in interrupting whatever some God was grumbling about and informed them how two souls wanted to enter the court. This was known by everyone that souls either depart to hell or heaven but not to the God's court. That wasn't permitted. When the man was asked how could they be here instead of the realms they were supposed to be in, he informed them that the two souls have no symbol of being assigned to either of them and they have checked with the realms themselves, no one was on run.

The God's all nodded solemnly and looked at Highest God. He nodded and allowed them to be called in. The two came in pensive, bowed to the gods and stood their ground. The highest God said "it is good to see you two. How have you been?" The two looked at each other and then looking ahead, one of them said "your highness. We have been really well theses past centuries." While all the other gods were bewildered by their presence, three of the entire court had no effect of their gazes and whisper. They continued like long lost friends.

"Separated in every lifetime for eight consecutive lives must not have been easy for the two of you. Express what you had felt through those times." The highest God demanded. The other soul spoke up this time "your highness, the earliest ones are nothing but a blur of memory now. What I do remember though is a feeling of happiness and fulfillment when I saw him, some sort of of success when we fell in love and desperation and unwanted depression when either of us couldn't be there anymore."

The God smiled at that and striked again "which one of those lives would you call the most difficult, fallen angel Hee Chul?"  Hee gas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter