All these games

All these games (special chapter)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That time when Eury found out new little things in one night about her nerdy- girlfriend and it was amusing as it goes.  

...
Kakarating lang ni Doms and Liz sa party, an annual gathering of business people who was setup by the elites. Well, mga pamilya na nila nangunguna don. Nang makita naman nila si Eury ay agad nila itong nilapitan sa kanilang designated table. 


"Hi" said Eury to them at bumeso naman ito sa dalawa. 

 

"Where's my cousin?" tanong ni Liz ng mapansing wala pa ito. 


"She'll be running late, she had some errands to attend to" sagot naman ni Eury. Maya maya pa ay may mga lumapit na kalalakihan sa kanilang table. Sons of businessmen within the party. Eury was the one they talked to, well meron ding kuma kausap kay Liz. Doms was just silent on the side since she knows Liz can handle them. Eury on the other hand was having her time and space occupied by men who had no shame at showing their interest at her. 


Doms even heard one of them say, "You could join our table if you want, it'll be a lot fun with us" sabi nito, and agad naman na napa kunot ang noo ni Doms na akmang sasagot but her sight was covered with something white. 


Someone s her arm on Eury's waist and said, "I'm sorry baby, si Dad kasi nagpasundo pa sa airport" she said and smiled at her girlfriend. Hindi naman nakalampas sa pandinig ni Doms at Liz ang pagtawag nito kay Eury ng baby. Remember, she said na they like calling each othet by their names? 


Nagkatinginan tuloy yung magjowa, Liz shrugged and Doms smirked as she shook her dead.

Napatitig lang naman si Eury sa kanyang kasintahan, at maya maya'y ngumiti na din at umiling. 


"Kiss ko" sabi ni Zen at naka pout pa, and Eury just gave what her girlfriend wanted. It's not daily na ganto si Zen, makulit siya oo but this Zen is oozing a different aura. Matapos halikan ni Eury si Zen ay she gave a side eye to the men in front of them which is very familiar to her. 


Matabang naman na tumingin si Zen sa mga lalaki sa harapan nila, at nagkunwareng hindi sila napansin kanina. "Ah hello Stephen" not welcoming at all. She doesn't really get annoyed with anyone else, but this guy gets on her nerves. Mayabang kasi, and thinks he can get any girls. 


Parang offended namang tumingin si Stephen sakanilang dalawa, tinuro pa sila gamit ang hintuturo niya. "You're together?" he asked, muntanga hindi makapaniwala. Type kasi niya si Eury, too bad. 


Zen shrugged, "You tell me, if holding her like this and kissing her doesn't mean we're together..." she even paused and gave him a look, "Walk off Stephen" she said, and all he could do was shot her a glare before he eventually walked off. 


"What was that?" amused na tanong ni Eury kay Zen, Zen was never like this kahit na naiinis na si Zen ay she never let people see it. She's not very transparent with her negative emotions. Kaya na lang amused na napatingin sa kanya ang kanyang nobya. 


Ang kaninang mga bystanders na nakatitig lang at naghihintay sa mga sasabihin pa ni Zen ay natawa na lamang. Doms snorted, and Liz just shook her head. 


"Ah talaga ba? Baby? Akala ko ba you like calling her name?" nagtatakang tanong ni Doms na naka ngisi. 


Zen shrugged at umakbay sa nobya. Another one of the things Zen doesn't openly do, ang maging clingy. "I changed my mind, basta baby ko siya" tapos bigla bigla na lang nito hinalikan sa pisngi si Eury. "Diba baby?" nagugulat gulat na lang si Eury sa pinapakita ni Zen. 


"Ang kulit mo?" sabi na lang ni Eury at ngumisi lang naman si Zen. 


Zen then looked at her cousin, "You" she said, kaya napatingin si Liz. 


"What?" takang tanong nito. 


Zen crossed her arms like a little kid kaya napatingin si Eury sakanya. "Why didn't you shove that guy away, you let them talk to my baby?" she said, Eury amused at what Zen is showing.  


Liz rolled her eyes, "For the record, I was going to pero it's your girlfriend we're talking about and we all know she's allergic with men kaya I know she can handle the situation better than I could" she said. 


Zen pursed her lips, and slowly nodded. "Point taken" sabi niya lang at tumingin na sa jowa niyang kanina pa nakatitig sakanya. 


"What?" tanong niya dito, ngumiti lang naman si Eury at binigyan siya ng matamis na halik sa labi na bahagyang ikinagulat ni Zen. 


"You're being adorable tonight, why are you being jealous?" she asked. 


"I'm not, I just don't like that guy" depensa naman ni Zen. 


"Why?" Eury asked. 


"He's arrogant, so full of himself. Ayoko sakanya bata pa lang kami, i don't like how he thinks he can get em all because of his face but all he has" nakikinig lang naman si Liz and Doms na nakangisi kasi they both know how Zen despises the guy. "He's dumb though" she added at natawa na lang si Eury. 


"I can sense a lot of hate ah, hayaan mo na" Eury smiled and caressed Zen's back. 


Zen chuckled, and nodded her head. "It's not that deep baby, I just want to annoy him" ngumisi siya and she even winked. 


Umawang lang naman ang mga labi ni Eury, at bahagyang natawa. "baliw" she murmured. 


"Pinayagan ka ni tita to come to the party wearing that?" tanong ni Liz kaya napatingi ang dalawa sakanya, bumaba ang tingin nila pareho. Zen was wearing a simple white shirt tucked in inside her jeans. 


Ngumisi ulit si Zen, "of course not" sabi na lang ni L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter