Chap 2:Continuation of first day

Going back to you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I arrived at the Peach cosmetics company,it was really nice actually,it has these paintings,modern furnitures,i approach the girl who's busy looking at her computer,I'm taking a guess she's the receptionist

"oh uh hi,um I'm new here,do you know where minatozaki's room is?"I asked and bow politely. "Oh you must be the newbie,hello I'm son chaeyoung,and you must be?" why the heck am I nervous,just say your name you idiot i said to my thoughts "Oh uhm it's Im nayeon"i bowed again.She was about to speak again but a short girl wearing a suit interrupted her. "chaeyoung ah-"she stopped talking,and looked at me "Oh sorry for interrupting chaeng"she bowed "oh jihyo unnie it's ok,uhm would you perhaps guide nayeon ssi to the HR?she have an interview"the short girl asked "sure,follow me miss"the girl smiled softly,we headed to the elevator and the silence wasn't awkward,it was actually comfortable."you must be Im nayeon right?"she broke the silence and smiled again "oh yes,and you are?"I asked her politely and smiled back "oh Park jihyo"she offered her and i shook it,we both heard the elevator ding and we walked into the HR's room,and damn I was so nervou,as if I want to disappear right now. "Here is the HR's room nayeon ssi,Hwaitingg"she gave me her gummy smile,it was cute tho,I bowed and thanked her for cheering me up and not to get nervous.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter