Evil family 🌺

The stuttering boy 🌺🤍
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan woke up earlier than everyone , was happy and kind of cheerful , start to clean around the house , wiping tables , swapping the ground , cleaning bathrooms and when his mom woke up , she saw him resting as he's panting while sitting by the sofa . 
" U-Umma go-good morning ~."

He stood up and bowed, but she slapped him hard that he felt his cheek bleed from the inside , held it while trembling .

" Why the are you sitting on the sofa ?!" 
Jeonghan bowed nervously , " J-e-Jeonghan just re-resting." 

He held back his tears , limped away from her and did other chores while the twin passing by as they looked at him crying while trembling , " Dirty ."

Her husband came over doing his necktie .

" What do you think about his cleaning ?!"

She sighed and rubbed her forehead .

" I don't want him , kick him out ..he's an eyesore ." She said there coldly and the man sighed , walked over and saw the lad wiping under the vase, smiled when he saw his father .

His cheek was reddened and scratched from the hard slap , " Appa ..J-Jeonghan wanna b-buy medicine." He murmured with teary eyes , kept wiping .

" Take this and go .." he gave him envelope full of money, Jeonghan's eyes widened , held it and looked at the lad trembled and his face weak and pale from close .

He bowed to the man servals time before he start crying , thanked him over and over before he leaves , the man shut the door , Jeonghan limped to his place and tried counting the money on his own but he couldn't tell how much it was , "Je-Jeonghan wanna buy f-food and medicine ."

Also a place to sleep . 
 


.....

He limped out and hide the envelope in his small bag, went to buy new clothes and shoes , entered the shopping center and he bite his lips noticing people glances to him .

" J-j-Jeonghan wants warm clothes ." He murmured weakly there as he avoids their eyes , the woman came over to him and showed him . 

" Here , this is a new warm sweaters and winter padding ." Jeonghan bowed inncoently, " H-how much is it ?! J-Jeonghan have money today ." He smiled happily , wasn't used to hold money like this , the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter