Chapter 2

DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana was looking at tzuyu boringly while moving her legs. They were inside the room. Tzuyu couldn't look at sana. Sana sighed loudly. 

"So.....why did you said yes to teach me?" 

"I n-need money, t-thats why. " Said tzuyu not making eye contact with sana. 
"Ohhhh...so you are that kind of a girl. You know the ones who run after money. " Sana said raising her brows. 
In tzuyu's mind tzuyu felt offended. Sana was calling her 'money seeker' in different way. It's not like tzuyu's that. Tzuyu has to survive that's why she is doing that. 

"It's not like that.....I need t-to survive. That's why.." said Tzuyu. Sana just scoffed. 
"Support my ......" Sana mumbled rolling her eyes. 
"Sana-shi...I think w-we should start our lesson." Said Tzuyu in a bit of scared and low tone. 
"Tsk..study? Me? Are you kidding? There's no way I am studying. " Said sana not caring about anything. 
"Sana-shi you-" 

"Sana-shi?? Who are you calling sana-shi? Did I gave you permission to call me by my name?" Asked sana slightly annoyed. Tzuyu looked down. 
"No right?....call me Ma'am minatozaki. " Said sana while crossing her legs. Tzuyu's eyes went to sanas milky legs as sana was wearing skirt .

'those legs.....they look so good....' thought tzuyu. But to tzuyu's unknowing sana caught her staring at her legs. 

"Yah!! You ert !! How dare are you starting at my legs??" Asked sana in a mad tone. 
"I am....I am sorry......it's j-just that y-your legs looked beautiful. The most beautiful that I have ever seen...." Tzuyu said still keeping her gaze lower. 

"Ohh...." Sana said. For some reason she felt flattered at the confession. Tzuyu looked down again. 
"Ok, by the way, I am not interested in studying. I am going to sleep now and don't you dare to wake me up, understand?" Sana said in a Stern voice. 

"B-but your f-fath-" 

"Whatever he said let it go to hell. You are listening to me and that's final. Or do you want me to do something that you won't like? " Sana said threatening. Tzuyu got scared. Sana still has the video. She can post it on sns. It will be viral and everyone will make a fun of her. 

Tzuyu then nodded listening to what sana said smirking,
"You know ....you are a very good dog." 
Sana then laid on her bed and closed her eyes. Tzuyu sighed. 

'what am I going to do now?' tzuyu thought.
Suddenly sana opened her eyes and looked at tzuyu. 
"If you feel bored then you do my homework. That's an order , I will pay you for that so don't worry. " Sana said and then got back to sleep again. 

Even though tzuyu don't want to she has to do it. She took sana's books and notes. She started to do sana's homework. 

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard. Tzuyu's eyes grew wide. 
'what if it's Mrs. Minatozaki? What if she sees sana like that and gets mad?' a lot of questions came in her head. Tzuyu was now panicking. 

"....what should I do?" Tzuyu told herself. If she wakes up sana , then she is going to be mad. So tzuyu didn't dare to wake her up. 

Tzuyu then went to the door. She slightly opened the door enough for Mrs. Minatozaki to not see her daughter , she saw Mrs. Minatozaki smiling with snacks in the small trolley. 

"Hello Mrs. Minatozaki..." Tzuyu smiled forcedly.
"Hi, tzuyu. I am just here to give you guys some snacks and see how sana's doing?" Said Mrs. Minatozaki. 

"She is doing good in her dreams for sure..." Tzuyu mumbled to herself. 
"Did you say something? I didn't get it." Said Mrs. Minatozaki. 

Tzuyu showed her teeth smiling and saying, "oh no. I said she is doing r-really great!! Actually s-she said she doesn't want any d-di-distraction. So I am sorry I can't let you in ." 

Tzuyu then apologiticly smiled. Mrs. Minatozaki nodded surprised. 
"She changed that much in a day...?  That's....new ...." Said mrs.minatozaki. 

"I-i think its ok to be changed a bit. Even though it's really fast but yeah, s-sometimes change is good..." Said tzuyu. 

"Yeah you are right. I will just keep this here , you can take the foods inside right?" Asked Mrs. Minatozaki. Tzuyu nodded still with the forced smile. Mrs. Minatozaki then left with a happy heart. 

Tzuyu then looked at the snacks. Her heart broke thinking that she is lying to someone as nice as Mrs. Minatozaki. 

"She must be having high hopes for sana ......." Thought tzuyu with a sad face. 

Tzuyu then took the foods inside. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu was going to sanas house for a week now. Everyday the routine was same. She would go to sanas house, do sana's homework, act like everything is fine and go back to her home. 

In those days the Minatozakis somehow has grown close to tzuyu. They would ask tzuyu about herself and all. 

In  school she was getting bullied by sana and her friends of course. They never stopped. 

While in class Ms. IU was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter