Moving In...Again

Wishing Upon A Star...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You grabbed the last of your clothes and placed them gently into the large box. Sealing up the top with a clear tape, you sat down, exhausted from packing. Today, you and Infinite were to move into the new dorm. Woohyun called to you from the front door, his arms clutching two big boxes. “~~~~~~~, let’s go!”

 

You stood up and grabbed the large, brown box. It was so big that you could barely see in front of you when you held it in your arms. On the way out, you bumped into Hoya. “Mianhae,” he said as he lightly touched your waist. 

 

Your heart thumped loud and you gulped hard. “It’s okay,” you squeaked. 

 

You went down the stairs carefully. Looking around, you saw the moving truck and placed the last of your belongings inside. You hopped into the car. There was an empty spot between Sunggyu and Dongwoo. You slid in the middle. Dongwoo put an arm around you as Mr. Lee sat in the driver’s seat. He drove off towards the freeway. Everyone grabbed their iPods and stuck earplugs in their ears. Sunggyu spoke loudly, “~~~~~~~-ah, do you think it will rain again?” He gave you a knowing look. 

 

You looked at him with alarmed eyes. “Rain?” you squeaked, becoming more and more nervous.

 

Sunggyu grinned and nodded. “I hope it’ll rain again, don’t you?”

 

You looked away and buried your face in Dongwoo’s shoulder. Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu curiously. “Hyung, I thought you hated the rain.”

 

Sunggyu shot him a smile. “I don’t anymore.”

 

-----

 

About half an hour later, the van stopped to a halt. You peeked outside the window and your jaw dropped. The new “dorm” was almost as big as a mansion. It was a dark o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter