Welcome Home

Homecoming

 

T.o.P was sitting in the passenger side of G-dragon's car. He let out a sigh of annoyance as he became impatient. How long did it really take to put a dog away? G-d had gone inside to put his dog, Gaho, in his kennel. After ten minutes Gd finally emerged from the house.
"hurry up" T.o.P shouted from the car. in response, Gd ran to the car and hopped in. He started the car and began to drive towards mika's apartment.
"there's no rush T.o.P. Mika's flight lands in about three hours. we've got time." G Dragon said.
"that's not the point. It has to be perfect." Top retorted.
"You sound like Daesung." Gd teased.
"who does?" Seungri said as he popped up from the back seat.
"what the hell!!?" G-Dragon exclaimed as he slammed on the brakes. 'Thank God there were no other cars on the street'. "how and when did you get in my car?!"
"well Hyung was so focused on the door  so i snuck in." Seungri explained. T.o.P reached back and smacked him over the head.
"Ow!! What was that for Hyung!" Seungri whined. T.o.P didn't reply.
"You really shouldn't scare your Hyungs like that." G-Dragon said as he continued on driving to Mika's place. "expecially when one is in a bad mood and the other is driving."
"Huh, but Mika's coming home today." Seungi said.
"i know that." T.o.P snapped.
"I think he's just anxious." GD said with a knowing smile. T.o.P gave him a death glare and the car was slient the rest of the drive.
once they got to Mika's, daesung opened the door for them. Behind him they could see Taeyang putting up a 'Welcome Home Mika' banner.  T.o.P carried in boxes that they had brought and set them on the couch. G-dragon made Seungri carry all the other boxes since he had scared them. Seungri set the first few down and went back out to the car to get the next load. G-dragon carried in the cake they had made for her and put it on the table.
"what took you guys so long?" Daesung asked.
"Somebody's dog was a hasel." T.o.P said as he opened one box.
"Gaho is NOT a hasel." G-dragon said as he shot his own death glare at T.o.P.
"Guys don't start fighting now. we have to get this ready for Mika." Taeyang said as he started to help Seungri put up streamers.
T.o.P began unpacking all the presents they had made and bought for mika. They had missed christmas and two of her birthdays, but they still had bought/made her stuff and wrapped it. The cake that they had made together was huge and said 'Happy two birthdays and Merry Christmas Mika! ~Love Big Bang"  Two and a half hours later everything was perfect and Daesung and Taeyang went to pick up mika. G-d went back to his and T.o.P's  house to get Gaho, then he picked up Taeyang's dog, Boss. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Daesung  and Taeyang reached the airport, they went to the front desk and asked which gate mika's plane would be at. They had twenty minutes before her flight landed so they raced eachother to her gate saying the first on there would get to hug mika first the last one would have to carry her bags. Daesung won and did a victory dance while Taeyang sat down in the waiting area, sulking.
"you loose too?" a voice asked.
Taeyang looked over to see SHIN~ee's Onew, he simply nodded.
"we feel your pain." SHIN~ee's Jonghyun said as he leaned forward so Taeyang could see him. "We both have to carry our Maknae's stuff." 
"it's not our fault you two are slow." Key said with a smile as he walked up, he had three hot pink streaks in his hair.
 "Mika's coming back with Taemin today isn't she?" Minho asked from behind Key.
"Yep." Daesung replied. Minho and Key started a conversation with Daesung while Taeyang, Onew, and Jonghyun attempted to comfort themselves as they all waited for their young friends to finally get home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mika woke suddenly when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She opened her eyes to see one of the young attendents.
"the plane will be landing in ten minutes." the attendent said with a smile.
"thank you for waking me." Mika said as she smiled. the attendent nodded in reply and went on to wake other sleeping passengers.
"Taemin, wake up." mika said as she gently shook her friend.
"five more minutes."he mummbled sleepily.
"Taemin, we're landing soon." mika said , poking him.
"what!?" he said sitting up instantly.
"we're home." mika said. Taemin turned and looked out the window.
"i hope my Hyungs came to get me." He said absent mindedly.
"im sure they did." Mika said putting her hand on his shoulder.
"what about your oppas? Are they coming?" Taemin asked.
"i don't know." mika said as she sat back in her seat. 
Mika and Taemin were beginning to put their stuff away when the seatbelt light came on. about fifteen minutes later they we're exiting the plane. since they were the last ones off (because Taemin lost his mint green bunny) everyone else who had been on the plane were already at the luggage pick up thing and the greeting place was empty or so they thought. 
"MIKA!!!" a childish voice called as she was glomped from behind.
"Daesung!!" Mika said with delight. 
"hey punk," Key said to Taemin from where he stood by the wall. "let's go."
"IT'S MY HYUNGS!!" Taemin cried repeating Daesung's childish behavior as he glomped Key. 
"Hey Daesung, you can let go now." Mika said as Taemin hugged each one of his friends.
"no i can't," Daesung said. "not unless you promise me you'll never do this again."
"I promise." Mika said.
"Really?!" he asked in surprise as he let go.
"yep!" Mika said as she turned around and hugged him. A chorus of 'awws' came from the SHINee members and Taeyang who was standing next to them. Mika blushed and let go of Daesung so she could give Taeyang a hug also.
"Let's get you home Princess." Taeyang said. Mika nodded and quickly gave Taemin a hug before Daesung took her right hand and Taeyang held her left. Once Taeyang picked up her luggage and loaded it into the car, they started towards Mika's home.
"Guys get down!" GD whispered excitedly to T.o.P and Seungri as he turned the lights off. "they're here!" 
T.o.P and Seungri hid behind the couch with Boss and Gaho, while GD hid behind the kitchen counter. Boss had a red ribbon around his neck and a green bow on his head and Gaho had the opposite.
"SUPRISE!!!" everyone said as mika walked in and turned the lights on. Gaho and Boss ran to Mika and she kelt down to play with them.
"Gaho!! Boss!!" Mika exclaimed as she hugged them both. "You guys got so big!!"
"What'd you guys to to my dog?!!" Taeyang demanded.
"we had extra bows and ribbons left." Seungri said.
"He looks soo cute!" Mika said
"I'll avenge you Boss." Taeyang said as he grabbed some pink sparkly ribbons and tapped them to Seungri's back and forehead.  Mika left the dogs to give Seungri a hug, but GD got infront of him and stole it.
"hyungs first!" GD said
"Mika, i'll rescue you!!" Seungri said as he started a play battle with G-Dragon. Mika watched laughing when T.o.P came up to her.Mika turned to face him as he put his hand on her head and put his face right up next  to hers. 
"Welcome home." He said. Mika smilied and nodded as T.o.P smiled back at her.