Her

Last Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a stormy evening, foreboding shadows covered the skies of Seoul with weighty downpour pouring down and solid breeze alongside it. There was no news that there's a tempest hitting Seoul however just a low weight yet in the current circumstance it was anything but an extraordinary opportunity to travel.

 

 

Hanna surged towards the passageway of the cafe, keeping herself from getting wetter because of the substantial downpour. In spite of the fact that she has an umbrella with her, it by one way or another didn't help her from shielding herself from getting wet.

 

 

As she enters the cafe, she set her umbrella along the edge where the umbrella stand was found and represent a couple of moments to allow herself to dry a touch. She reviles as she go to peer out the glass entryway of the cafe taking a gander at the repulsive climate Seoul has at the moment.

 

 

She already started to feel cold and the air-con of the cafe was on full blast not helping Hanna warm up. She tucked her hands inside the pockets of her sweater to let herself warm a bit, but suddenly she felt something warm covering her. She turns and saw Jaemin covering her with a warm towel.

 

 

“It won’t help if you just stand here and let yourself dry.” He let out a sigh.

 

 

“I know, I’m late again, Nana. I’m sorry.”

 

 

“Don’t worry about that. I won’t cut your salary.”

 

Jaemin flashes her his big grin. Jaemin’s family own a cafe, since Hanna loves coffee and pastry, she volunteered herself to work there as a part-timer. Jaemin and Hanna have been best friend since they were in middle-school, practically his family took over her parents’ job, take care of her as their own child after her parents parted ways. After the divorce, her father left her with no trace of him until now, her mother remarried with a rich-erted man and they live with him. Hanna’s step-father tried to her once but fortunately she manage to save herself, she kicked him on his crotch and went to Jaemin’s house.

 

 

That night, Hanna told Jaemin and his family everything what happened. Jaemin believed her right away, he knew Hanna won’t lie to him. He asked her to lodge a police report but Hanna refused to do it, she was scared and obviously no one will believe her because his step-father has the money, power and fame. Next day, Jaemin accompany Hanna met her mother, they told her everything. Hanna was taken aback by her mum’s reaction, her mum did not believe her at all. Since then, Jaemin brought her to live with his family, not even once her parents asked how she was doing. Her parents acted like Hanna never exist in their life, they abandoned her. Those days, where Hanna spending her nights with her tears, Jaemin was there for her, comforting her.

 

 

That’s what makes her fall for him. Jaemin looks cold outside, unbother, his sharp gaze could kill anyone, but Jaemin is actually such a caring guy.

 

 

After a few months she lived together with Jaemin’s family, Hanna found a place to stay. She did not want to burden his family so that’s why she wanted to move out. She felt guilty to tell his family the truth at fist, but after she organized her thoughts for a while, gather all her courage, she did speak up her mind. His family was reluctant to let her go, but then they realised they have no right to stop her if that was her decision. As long as she is happy, they are fine with it. Every weekend, Suha never fail to pay a visit at their house.

 

 

“You’ll catch a cold that way, let’s go to the back which is a bit warmer and I’ll make you some hot chocolate to warm you up. Oh! Don’t forget to remove your sweater.”

 

 

Jaemin held on to her shoulders, pushing her slightly to walk towards the back portion of the cafe. Hanna didn’t hesitate and just walked along with Jaemin behind her, she covers herself with warm towel that Jaemin gave her after she had removed her sweater, leaving her on her shirt underneath. She occasionally rubs her palms together and blow hot breath on them to warm herself a bit while she watches Jaemin prepares her drink.

 

 

Hanna couldn’t help but stares at the young man who was very focus on making the drink, Hanna watches the nice view in front of her. She studies every inch of him. His broad shoulder, his muscle arms, Jaemin fold the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows, she really loves when Jaemin does that. It makes him even more stunning, with his light brown hair, such a perfect combination. Jaemin lift his head, his eyes met hers for awhile. Hanna averted her gaze, her cheeks turn red. Jaemin smirks in response as he caught her checking him out.

 

 

Hanna drew back her attention on Jaemin, a smile crept on her lips as she saw Jaemin had finally finished the hot chocolate. She gave him a warm smile receiving the warm cup that he handed to her and smelling the aroma of the chocolate. The aroma was really relaxing and as she took a sip of her drink, she instantly felt herself relieved from the cold she was experiencing a while ago.

 

 

“So, how? Is it good?” Jaemin curiously asked, slightly tilting his head to the side looking so innocent at her while waiting for her respond.

 

 

Hanna let out a giggles seeing his cute expression and places her drink on the table, “Well….umm…” she lifts both of her thumbs and automatically a big smile appeared on Jaemin’s beautiful face.

 

 

“It tastes good, tasty actually compared to the coffee that you almost burned.”

 

 

Jaemin turned his head away while covering his face with his palms, “Yah! That was so embarrassing for me!”

 

 

“That was my first experience watching you lost your cool side too.” she said as she stick her tongue out.

 

 

“Tch, I’m always cool.”

 

 

“Do I have to show you how nervous you were that time? I swear, Na Jaemin. You look so funny. I even make the picture of you as meme.” Hanna leaned forward to reach for her phone inside her sweater. She wants to show Jaemin a picture of him the moment where Jaemin burned the coffee. When she lean her back against the chair, her eyes locked with Jaemin’s who dangerously lean closer towards her. She can feels his hot breath slowly approaching her skin as he closing the remaining gap between them. Her eyes travel down towards his lips, she gulped down her saliva, she notices if one of them make a move, the possibilities of their lips crashing on each other is kinda high.

 

 

The next action from Jaemin causing Hanna widen her eyes in alarm. Jaemin was pulling her into his embrace all of sudden, “You feel cold, right? Your body is shivering, Hanna.” He placed his arms around her shoulder, bringing her even more closer to him. Hanna heard the sound of her heart, beating rapidly inside her chest, butterflies in her stomach. She didn’t hesitant wrapping her arms around his waist and buried her face in his sturdy chest.

 

 

“Nana, really. You’re unpredictable.”

 

She said and lifting her head, rested it on top of his broad shoulder. They stayed like that for a few seconds then Jaemin tighten his grip on her shoulder.

 

 

“Have you ever thought of the idea about us…together?”

 

 

Hanna immediately broke the hug, her jaw fell on the floor, one of her eyebrow raise.

 

 

“Us? Together? Are you crazy?” she covered with her palms the moment she realised those words accidentally slipped out of . Jaemin remain silent for a while. His silent makes her nervous even more. She wonders what he is next move. Jaemin bite his lips and pinched the bridge of her nose playfully, making her yelp in pain.

 

 

“I was kidding, silly.”

 

 

Hanna throw a punch on his right arm, “Yah! It hurts!” Later on, Jaemin tickles her on her waist causing her to jump out of her seat and run away from him instantly. He chase after her, they start to play-tag like kindergarten child. Luckily, there were not much customers that time so they are free. She run towards the kitchen and they run past Jaemin’s sister. She turn her body as she watches them, laughing at the back, she just shook her head and smile at the two who was now, Hanna lean her back against the counter with Jaemin resting his palms on the counter, at the side of her waist.

 

 

Jaemin’s sister crossed her arms over her chest, “Yoona, what are you doing?”she jumped a bit when she heard a voice approaching her. She put a hand on her chest, and pointed her index finger towards Jaemin and Hanna’s direction, who was enjoying their conversation.

 

 

“Mum, they look so good together. Don’t you think so?”

 

 

Jaemin’s mum stared at them before she nodded in response, “It’s so obvious that both of them are liking each other but, nah I don’t understand them. Flirting with each other like couple but they’re not in a relationship. Weird. I don’t understand youngsters nowadays.”

 

 

“Just let them be, mum. They’re adult and our Jaeminnie knows what is the best for him. Let’s just trust him, okay?”

 

 

A sound of bell echoed in the cafe, indicating there is a customer enter the cafe. Yoona turn her body instantly and greet the customer who is standing in front of the door.

 

----------

 

“Hanna!” She turn her body to look at the voice and a sweet, wide smile automatically paint on her pretty face as soon as she saw the person’s body frame in her sight. She open her arms as wide as she could so that the person can throw herself at Suha.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter