Royal Noble Consort UiBin Sung

For Deok-Im & San : Forever After // The Red Sleeve Cuff AU 🌃✨💫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 1782

It was a beautiful and sunny day in Joseon.

7 months pregnant, Royal Noble Consort UiBin Sung took her daily stroll with her court ladies following right behind ready to serve her if she needed them to.

BokYeon, YoungHee and Kyunghee were now permanent court ladies of the Royal Consort's detail. While Court Lady Seo was appointed the head court lady in charge of taking care of Deok-Im's primary and daily needs.

The king had specifically chosen the people to stay by his consort's side. Just because he didn't want her to feel lonely when he was busy and attending to affairs for the country.

Partly also, because he knew he could trust these people to protect his beloved.

The UiBin was considered the most beautiful woman in the King's harem.

The queen could never compare to her beauty and even the king's other concubines would cower in insecurity everytime she attended state events alongside the king.

King JeongJo had a main wife, Queen Hyoui who was a year younger than the royal consort.

She was soft spoken and timid, never the one to socialize but she was also very close to the royal consort.

The queen relied very much on the royal consort, the two women had a strange bond that most legal wives and concubines didn't really have.

Of course, the queen knows of the king's immense love for the royal consort. It is a well known story inside the palace . JeongJo and UiBin's everlasting love story that spanned since they were both merely children.

No one would dare compare themselves to the Royal Consort in terms of her love and loyalty for the king and what was much more important is that every single person knew of the king's special affection towards the beautiful consort.

Back to the current scene, The UiBin wore a beautifully made silk purple jeogori lined with intricate and precious silver embroidery.

From afar, the brightness in her choice of color stood out from the servants' rather dull and pale green color robes.

Even after becoming a royal consort, the UiBin had always maintained her poise and humble attitude. She knew the limits and would always advise the king to do the right thing even sometimes going to heights of sacrificing her own personal time with him.

The king cherished her and came to see her every single day in between his hectic work schedules.

Believe it or not, he would sleep at her residence everyday to the point that there was already a permanent post set up for his servants in the royal consort's residence.

Court Lady Seo followed the UiBin behind silently and kept a close eye on her. For the last 2 years since she became the Senior Royal Consort, Sung Deok-Im had went through 2 miscarriages which left her depressed and also changed her whole body's state. She had fortunately been able to recover after the king and her friends reassured her and took care of her everyday. Those last 2 years were a mix of heaven and hell for the royal couple. 

There were many beautiful yet also tons of tragic moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter