The Fact She Wants to Hide...

Cuz I Love You

"Jagi, let's stop by the supermarket and buy some fruits for Cherry, ne?" Cheonsa said as they drove to the hospital.

"alright, princess!" Jinki said smiling to his beloved one. love could be seen in his eyes. only God knows how much he actually loves this girl beside him. never could he imagine Cheonsa is his now, they even would get married after they graduate and Jinki settle down with a nice job.

Jinki smiled remembering how he actually could make Cheonsa fall for him. it was over a year hard effort.

just like her name, she was the angel in their school back then and still now in Jinki's every dreams. she was so popular that Jinki thought he would never get close to her. Cheonsa was in cheerleader team and he, being too introvert, was just a weird guy in the photography club. but the power of love really can change anything, and it really means ANYTHING.

the first time he saw her was during the basketball competition on their first year of high school. she was dancing so beautifully that Jinki even forgot his true intention of coming to the match in the first place. she was like a goddess in Jinki's eyes. and since then, she turn his world upside down. he doesn't even know where the courage was from but he actually asked her out after 3 months of stalking. of course the goddess, being so kind, wouldn't have the heart to reject. so there where it all started. Jinki would do anything for Cheonsa. drove her everywhere (even though if that mean he should steal his father's car), and do anything that could make Cheonsa happy. and slowly, she started to developed her feeling for him. she could see the sincerity  of this man to her. her defenses crumble. and that night, on Jinki's 17th birthday celebration, they shared their first kiss.

"yah! Lee Jinki! I am talking to you!" Cheonsa snapped him away from his beautiful memories.

JInki smiled to her teasingly. "mianhae, jagi. I was remembering how you were actually trying very hard to attract me."

"excuse me?" Cheonsa put up her shocked face. "I think you got the storyline mistaken there. as far as I remember, you were the one who chased me around like a paparazzi." she scoffed.

"hmmm~ was I? well, I guess so since there is no way a goddess like you would chase an ordinary man like me." Cheonsa blushed as Jinki smiled, eyes filled with love and happiness.

"yah~ stop making me blush and fly, would you?" she hit him gently on his arm, smiling lovingly.

"can't help it since you are a goddess." he said making Cheonsa blushed even more. "well, we're here." he said again then leaned to Cheonsa and stole a peck on her lips. Cheonsa, being unaware, was left shocked nevertheless happy.

"yah! Lee Jinki! pabo!" she yelled as she got off the car catching up with Jinki into the store with smile plastered on her face.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jeongmin searched through the fruit section trying to find some fruits for dongho, his bestfriend.

"aish~ this kid is really troublesome. how can he crashed the unmoving car? unfortunately there was no one inside and he doesn't get serious injuries." Jeongmin mumbled as he put some apples, pears, strawberries, and grapes in the basket he was holding. then he saw something he would be very happy to avoid. those who made him remember the pain.

"Jinki hyung, Cheonsa nuna." he said in a low, minimum, volume. the pain suddenly crept in his chest, made it hard for him to breath. the memories of them going on a double date back then, and of course it involved Cherry, then played again in his mind. memories after memories kept playing in his mind until, without him realizing, the couple is now in front of him, starring.

"Jeongmin-ah, what are you doing here? buying fruits? who's sick?" Cheonsa asked, nervous. her voice trembled. he was the last person she wanted to meet these days. she was afraid she would tell him everything about Cherry. she really wanted to tell him. it pained her seeing the two of them living in pain. one not knowing the fact and the other try hard to hide it. but she knows her sister too well. she would be in coma if she tells Jeongmin about her sickness. she sighed, not knowing what she should do.

"ne. my friend got a car accident this morning. I want to visit him. how about you two? are you two come to buy fruits as well?" Jeongmin said. he tried his best to hold up his tears. seeing them brought back the pain he tried really hard to forget. the couple could see the pain in his eyes which started to get teary.

"we come to buy fruits, too. in which hospital does your friend treated?" this time Jinki spoke. he knew Cheonsa was in the panic mode, that was why he took the lead. "you can just find some fruits for Cherry without me. I'll wait here to talk with Jeongmin. is that okay?" he said to Cheonsa this time. Cheonsa just nodded and made her way to take the basket.

"take some kiwis and oranges. it's best for patient that will undergo surgery." Jinki managed to say loud enough for Cheonsa to hear, and Jeongmin. both Cheonsa and Jeongmin froze. both turn their gaze to Jinki. one with deadly gaze, and the other with shocked face. Jinki himself was quite surprised with his own words just now. did I just reveal everything? this thought played in his mind. Cheonsa made her way back to Jinki who suddenly felt afraid with his girlfriend's gaze. he just made a HUGE mistake.

"YAH! LEE JINKI! NEO CHUGOSIPEO?* DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID? FORGET THE FRUITS AND MOVE NOW!" Jinki made his way to the car as Cheonsa said. he's indeed afraid when she's angry. it's as if she could eat him alive.

"hyung! nuna! wait!" Jeongmin managed to say before the couple could quit the store. "I'm coming with you!" he said again after the two turned to face him. worry was clearly plastered on his face. one thing he knew, his beloved Cherry is going on a surgery. and there's this feeling inside him that said it was all the reason why Cherry wanted a broke up. and one thing he should do was to find it out.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*do you want to die?

 

yay! finally I manage to update..sorry for the long awaited chapter. yeah, I decided to keep writing :D) and I'm really sorry if it ..I don't know how to make Jeongmin find out..so this is the only way that i can think of due to the writer's block I'm facing. :( nevertheless, thank u for reading :)