Bulge

Bulge

 

“umma! What is dubulge and jongbulge?” the maknea shoot a question to the Key. They are in the living room with the others. Key’s eyes are open wide while the other three try to suppress their laughter.

“Why do you ask?” Key asks back.

“I found it. In here” Teamin innocently hands his laptop to Key.

Key takes a look and his face shows ‘OH MY GOD’. Jonghyun can’t resist his curiousity, he snatch the laptop from Key and read what on the screen. Not long after that he laugh out loud until tears form in his eyes.

“teaminie, do you really want to know what it’s mean?” Minho ask the youngest member and Teamin answer he with a nods.

“Yah! Don’t tell him. He still young for you to corrupt his pure mind” Key shouts at s and try to cover Teamin ears. Jonghyun pull him back to his seat.

“Jongbulge is my and dubulge is his ” Jonghyun explain in laughter while his hand pats his crotch and Onew’s. Onew just smile sheepishly. He didn’t even push the singer’s hand.

“Jonghyun! Watch your word and your hand!”

“Umma! I’m not five!” Teamin pouts.

“yeah! Teamin is right. He is old enough to hear that words” Jonghyun adds with a huge grin. His hand still on the dubulge.

“Key, calm down” Minho pull key on his lap and kiss him. Trying to stop Jonghyun from receive Key’s wrath.

“I can’t believe they have a forum only for my manhood. The fangirls is scary!” Onew say while read the post. “ahhh!!”

“Now what?” Key roll his eyes.

“They say your size is small like an ant and there some of these girls say you have instead of a ”

“WHAT!! HOW DARE THEY SAY THAT?” Key shouts. He is totally pissed off hearing that.

“Key! Calm down”

“Yeah umma! Minho hyung still love you even yours is small” Teamin add, trying to coax him.  

“Yeah umma! Minho hyung still love to have with you even yours is small” Jonghyun imitate Teamin and awarded with his deathly glares.

“Teamin, Joghyun… stop teasing Key. I believe it will grow bigger when he is in bed” Onew cut the tension and increase Key’s wrath. Minho just shook his head in disbelieve.

“Hyung, you didn’t help at all” the tallest member gets up and carries his lover into their room before he turns into a raging monster.

“This is fun!” Onew laughs.

“Yeah! Now let’s play with dubulge and jongbulge~” Jonghyun lean to Onew and smash their lips. His hand starts roaming on the older man torso.

“Wait! What should I do?” Teamin pouts.  He eyeing the room that Key and Minho occupied before turn to the couple. He does his best puppy eyes.

“Go watch some cartoon. We will be busy” the older members smirk and walk to their room. For the next couple hour, both of the room is full with moan.

“I should have my own room or a louder speaker” The youngest member sighs and continues to watch the cartoon.