Part 4: Not a privacy anymore

I’LL BE THERE

 

 

“It’s only 5.30 a.m.? I should sleep more”. Victoria put her cellphone back. Kyuhyun still hugs her from the back. She can feel his breath. “I’ll wake up one hour later”.

 

Kyuhyun opens his eyes after a very cozy sleep. With Victoria next to him, he can rest perfectly. He smells her silky hair from behind and hugs her tighter. Victoria quickly realizes and moves her body after she feels the tight hug.

“Already wake up? You should sleep more. It’s still early”. They face to each other, looking to each other eyes.

“How can I sleep in a comfortable way if you keep hugging me all the time? I can’t even have a sweet dream anymore” Victoria moves her body from Kyuhyun hug.

“You feel like that but I feel so comfortable hugging you while sleeping and I’ve a sweet dream last night”. Kyuhyun reach out his hands to hug Victoria again.

“ert!”

“I only behave like this to you, Qiannie. Don’t you feel proud?”

“Not at all”.

“I forgot to ask you last night. How come the smoke detector in this hotel room not working well last night? It supposed to detect the smoke immediately”. He brushes her hand softly and Victoria raises her eyebrow.

“That’s right! I’m curious too”.

“If the smoke detector is working well, you must be in a wet condition after the splash from the emergency water”.

“Thanks God”.

“At what time is your flight back to Shenzhen?”

“I need to leave at 4 o’clock”.

“It’s quite upset. I want you to watch my performance tonight. Plus, there will be a surprise event for me in the concert”.

“I’m sorry, Kyu”. Victoria holds his hand tighter.

“Never mind, Qian. Oh! I want to let you see something”. Kyuhyun wakes up from the bed and reaches for a few bags that he got from fans yesterday. It’s for his birthday present.

“Can you help me open the bags and look what they have inside”. Kyuhyun and Victoria sit on the fluffy bed together while slowly open all the presents.

“You got so many. I guess you’ll get more today”.

“I like your present more”. He left a weird smirk.

“Tskk! What do you want to do with these presents? You can open them in Korea”.

“Just wait! I need to find something”. Lastly, he finds something that makes him smiles wider.

“What’s wrong? Your smile is weird you know”.

“Qian, these are couple strips neck tee”.

“So what?”

“This is mine and this is yours”. Kyuhyun knows that his fans will give him the strips neck tee because he loves that style.

“This is my birthday present?”

“Yeah! Just a temporary one”. The last words, Victoria can’t hear because of his slow voice.

 

“What should we eat for breakfast? Should I order?” Victoria just nodded.

“I want to take a shower first”.

 

 

They’re eating the breakfast happily. Just the two of them. No one interfere their moment right now until the bell rings.

 

“Yah! Who’s the one that dare to disturb us?” Kyuhyun walks to the door angrily and look who outside. “Oh my! Trouble makers are here”. He opens door slowly.

“Yah! What did you do? We’re waiting outside for a long time”. Shindong makes his first talk among Super Junior members, Amber and Sulli.

“Nothing. We just take our breakfast together”. They’re walking to the living room.

“Oh! Oppa, good morning. Amber… Sulli…."

“Unnie!” Both Amber and Sulli hug their eldest.

“You didn’t sleep with us last night. I miss you so much but someone has steals you from us”. Sulli still hugs her unnie.

“Hurm… hurm…” Kyuhyun clears his throat, makes the sound of realization that Sulli talked about him. Sulli glances to Kyuhyun back.

 

 

“What did both of you do, last night?” Donghae asked, broke the silence for a while.

“We just celebrate a small party”. Kyuhyun speaks first. “Yeah!” Victoria continues.

“You didn’t do anything weird, right?” Leeteuk, the leader asked his youngest.

“Sure, hyung!” Kyuhyun tells his hyungs confidently. Victoria blushed.

“But why Victoria shi is blushing?” It’s Eunhyuk’s turn to ask.

“Unnie… why are you blushing?” Both f(x) members asked together.

“No..no… I’m not blushing!” She glares at Kyuhyun, telling that he can’t tell anything that happened last night.

“We’ve a great....... birthday party”. Kyuhyun stressed the word ‘great’.

“So, there must be something happened”. Ryeowook words makes the others laughed.

“Yah! Oppa… don’t make a joke like that”.

 

“We need to order our breakfast too. Can we eat here? Both of you might bore because of the privacy moment. We’ve SJ’s jokers and f(x) cuties here”.  The eldest spoke out.

“Hyung! Can you leave us?” Kyuhyun half shouted.

“Shireo!” All of them half shouted together.

 

It was a worst moment ever when you want to be alone with your lover but your friends keep sticking with you, not letting you to be together.

 

 

********** to be continued ***********

 

* it's a short update again  =(

* i'm sorry guys, you might be bored of this update.  (deep bow)

* i guess one more chap to go.

* if you like my writing, im planning to make a new story after 'I'LL BE THERE'. i will not forget  'FLAVOR OF LIFE'  but i can't update it so soon.

* any suggestions for the main characters ? (don't forget i'm kyutorian)