Chapter 13: Why Me!?

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since the incident.

Felix was still injured but he woke up, the only thing he needs to do is rest and not train since he's still weak. The rebel's village was remade quickly through those weeks, but some were still need to be made. There were seperate teams, some of them went to hunt for food and find crops to plant, some took care of the kids, some trained to learn how to fight, some helped do the laundries and the other 4 did their usual routine while the guards had to look over the place.

It was still new to the rebels to get used to the new routine since they had nothing left anymore, but some were getting used to it.

"Diana," Minho called out her name, Diana stopped training and looked at the older, responding with a hum. "Boss needs you, he says that he needs a favor from you," Minho told her. Diana nodded, "I'll be there," She responded as Minho nodded and walked away. Diana sighed, "What does boss want?" She thought, putting the dummy away in the closets.

-

*knock knock*

"Come in," Merciel said from the other side of the door.

Diana opened the door when she heard his voice, she looked around, seeing guards and...Hyunjin? She rolled her eyes and walked towards his desk and sat down. "You needed something boss?" She asked, Merciel smiled at her when he looked up from his papers, "Yes. I'm pretty sure that Minho told you that I needed a favor from you," he said as she nodded. "What is the favor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter