the Enchanted place?

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

please do listen to this again.. C:

 

 

 

 

 

“now smile ok? it hurts me to see you crying” Ljoe patted my head and gave a warm and bright smile. I nodded. I hope what he said were all true. But it made me wonder, who is he anyway? Do I really know him? And if so, why cant I remember him?

 

“now now Yuni… Don’t force yourself to remember me.. your memories will come eventually and besides im not going anywhere. I still want to spend more time with you.. I really missed you Yuni..” he look at me with those caring eyes. Who are you really Lee Byunghun?

“come on..” he stood up and he reach down his hand to me..

“where are we going?”

“somewhere Enchanted” he dragged me from my seat giggling.. I placed the scrapbook inside my bag incase I misplace it.

What does he mean by somewhere Enchanted?

He drag me at the other side of the park, then he pointed to a store of couple bikes.

We went inside, maybe he just wants to ride a bike with me?

I was really surprise to see different kinds of couple bikes.

 

 

I started to look around at the different bikes, there were hearts, ruffles, pink, red name it.. you have it all..

Then I heard him giggling then he went back to talk to the owner

“ok… just PLEASE make sure you wont scratch it ok? and bring it back in ONE PIECE.. not PIECES understand?” I heard the owner giving him the “INSTRUCTIONS”.

I giggled how the owner hold Ljoe’s shoulder and looked into his eyes, their faces were only inches apart when he said the “INSTRUCTIONS” to him, while Ljoe was trying to back his face away from the owner..

“understand?” the Owner even leaned forward to Ljoe’s face.

Ljoe nodded very fast.

“good then… you can choose you bike..”

The owner let him go. He was panting like crazy, his left hand touched his chest while the other was leaning on the wall supporting him. I sneak behind him,

“what was that for?” I asked him

He flinched when I tapped him on the shoulder.

“you okay?” he nodded and gave a shy smile.

“come on, let’s pick our bike…” I nodded.

 

After 10 minutes we got our couple bike

 

 

Ljoe was Infront while I was on the back…

“let’s go? Ill be guiding.. don’t worry..” he said as he turned his head to face me and smiled. I still cant get the things he said… it keeps repeating over and over again..

What does he mean by “EVERYTHING WILL BE OK ONCE YOU REMEMBER ME…”

And what or where does he exactly mean by “SOMEWHERE ENCHANTED”? Haisst!!!!

 

Then we suddenly stopped

“*pant *pant Yuni? Your so heavy!”

“what? I am not heavy!” I playfully slapped his arm..

“yah! Im not fat! I just forgot to pedaling with you.. “ I whispered the last part.. I was thinking too hard, that I even forgot to help him paddle…

He leaned forward…

“what did you said?” I blushed and looked away…

“sorry.. I forgot to help you with the pedaling..”

Then I heard him sighed…

I take a peak at him.. he was still leaning forward but this time he’s smiling…

“its ok.. Let’s continue?”

I nodded and smiled.

I was enjoying the ride.. well of course I already help him in the pedaling

We had a great time riding the couple bike..

“thank you Byunghun..”

 I said in a warm tone..

“why are you thanking me? We’re still not there yet…”

 He said, even if his looking at the road I can still feel that his smiling.

I could see that we are slowly leaving the park…

“Byunghun? Wait.. I think were lwaving the “couple bike” area..”

“that’s the point.. if we want to go to the Enchanted place, we must leave this place first. Just trust me ok?”

“but we will get caught and the owner of the couple bike will scold us for sure..”

“don’t worry.. the owner is a friend of mine and I already asked him if I can take the bike off course.. that’s why he was already scolding me earlier..” he continued talking while his eyes was still on the road.

 

 

We still keep pedaling until we were off road..

“Byunghun.. Its not safe for us to continue to use the couple bike.. and are we even getting nearer?”

He stopped pedaling

“alright then.. we’ll just walk.. and don’t worry… we’re almost there..” he said while smiling..

“let’s go? Or we will be late…” he reached out his hand and I gladly hold it..

“late for what?” I asked him as I walk beside him hand in hand..

“for the Enchanted thing..” my brows furrowed, I don’t get it..why is this person always gives me some brain teaser or something… haist!! But what else can I do? Im already this far..

 

We’d walked and walked until we reached a lake.. its too dark to appreciate the lake but I can still hear and could barely see the water falls nearby, then he guided me to walk into the lake and he let me sit on the center where there was a big rock..

“what are we doing here?” I said giggling because he had a hard time climbing the big rock.. he kept slidding.. poor baby.. haha!!

 I reached out my hand to help him..

“let me help you..”

“hehe.. thank you..” when he was already sat beside me re rubbed the back of his neck..

“uhmm.. thanks”

“don’t mention it.. hehe..”

 

After 5 minutes of sitting there, still nothing happened..

“ahh.. Byunghyun?~~” he cut me off..

“shh.. they’re here”

What does he mean by “THEY’RE HERE?” is he referring to.. ghost??? IM SCARED OF GHOST!!!!!!

I suddenly hold his hand tightly.. I heard him giggled..

“don’t worry they’re not ghost..”

Can he read minds too?

“uhhh” I slowly back away from him..

“hehe.. your still afraid of ghost are you?” he playfully said…

“wait! How did you know that?”

“I already said it.. I already know you Yuni.. everything about you…”

I crossed my arms near to my chest.. (like how a mummy looks like)

“a~are youuuu a~ stalker???? ????”

He didn’t answer..

 

He just giggled and shook he head in amusement.. but he didn’t looked at me..

Then suddenly red thingy started to float…

elkmont-synchronous-fireflies.jpg

 

“B~b~yung~hyun?”

 

“haha.. I already told you they are not ghost.. so calm down..”

The red floaty thingy started to lit the place,.. that’s the only time I saw clearly what are they..

“fireflies..” a smile crept on my face..

species-specific-communication-of-firefl

fireflies-alfalfa-richardson_20253_600x4

 

“took you so long to realize that its fireflies..” he giggled..

Then he reached my hand and we started to play with them..

The dark night a while ago is now a colorful ENCHANTED place…

“Byunghun?” I said as I sat on the edge of the lake, while I let my feet soak at the water..

“hmmm?” he said as he sat next to me

“how did you know this enchanted place?”

“you showed it to me before..” My eyes widen…

“seriously??!!! Why cant I remember this place?”

He just gave a weak smile this time…

“you don’t really remember everything that involves me do you?”

I shook my head, but my eyes was still fix to him..

Then he suddenly pulled me into a hug..

“please.. remember me.. please…”

Then a tear fell on my neck.. is Ljoe crying?

 

Byunghun and I went home after   our trip.. he walked me home because its already late and my house is just blocks away…

“goodnight Byunghun..” I said as I was about to reach for the door knob…

“goodnight Yuni.. I really had a great time..” he gave me a cute smile this time..

“me too..”

 

I entered my room and quickly took a bath…

I wore my tank top and my short short… and then I lay down on my bed…

I felt a hand wrapping on my waist.. I was about to scream he started to talk…

“did you have fun today baby?”

Myungsoo? I turned to face him..

It is really Myungsoo.. but how can he touch me now?
“well, I can touch you know if we’re the only one in the room..” he smiled.. I really missed him

I kissed his lips.. they’re still the same.. soft, warm, sweet…

Then I hugged him and nuzzled my head on his neck..

“where have you been? Why did you suddenly disappeared?”

“I didn’t leave you.. I was with you all this time..” he playfully tangled his fingers on my hair..

 

I stopped nuzzling my head on his neck to look at him

“but why didn’t I saw you? When Ljoe came? And you started to show up after ljoe leave?”

He pulled me back again into a hug..

“you’ll soon know Yuni..”

Why are they keep repeating that? Why? Why does everything so confusing…?

 

He started to hum… and caressed my head.. I soon fell asleep

 

No one’s POV

“I just hope that when you do know everything, you wont stop loving me…” a tear fell from Myungsoo’s eyes…

“please.. Don’t fall inlove with him Yuni.. please.. don’t..”

Then Myungsoo kissed her forehead and kept humming…

 



 

-Muasbby~~did you like it?? hehe and about Ljoe's role.. hehehe. you'll all be surprise.. hehe.. weeeehh!!! hyper author!

tree_hyun~~yep yep yep!! but Yuni forgot about him.. everything about him.. hehe.. 

numberseven~~eehhhh!! really?? really? really? hope I'll surprise you what's ljoe's real role here. hehe

LittleChibiGirl~~waahh!! thank you!!! im really happy to know that i didnt failed in editing it.. C:

cyd4294~~ok.. hehe. if I have the time.. hehe.. C:

SRHYnamwoohyun~~you'll know it sooner.. hehe.. hope your excited!!

 

 

sorry guys.. Im kinda tired from work I hope its ok.. and Please do understand my typos... grammatical errors... sorry.. :C ill try to update as soon as I can.. please tell me if im getting boring already ok? so that I could edit it again.. C: thank you..

 

Please do comment and subscribe..