A new life

Please guide me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] A new life [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 25 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

"Let's go." his uncle grabbed him again. Taehyung was too surprised to say anything. He dragged him around for another fifteen minutes until they entered a building.
Behind a desk, a man smiled at them.
"Can I help you?"
"Yes, I'd like to pick up my son's bank card. It should be done today."
Taehyung's jaw dropped.
The man pulled out a folder. "Here it is, sir." he smiled at Taehyung and handed it to him.
"And this is your account book. Please bring it whenever you want to deposit or withdraw money."
Taehyung looked at the man behind the desk.
"Can I ... sit down for a minute. Anywhere?" he stammered.
The man smiled at him and led him to a small table. After a second, a glass of water was in front of him.
"I'm sorry to be a bother." Taehyung still couldn't believe it. He grabbed his wallet and put his bank card in the second card slot, his account book in a hidden space.
"Don't worry about it."
Taehyung just nodded.
"Do you want to withdraw some money?" he asked him.
Taehyung's eyes widened. "I can just get it? Just... come here and ask for money?"
The man smiled again.

"Yes, just bring your account book and your ID card, and every time you deposit or withdraw money, the amount in the booklet will change. Would you like to withdraw some money?"
-Money?- 
"Open the booklet." his uncle smiled at him.
When Taehyung got his trembling fingers under control, he opened the booklet.
300 DOLLARS?!
"What is.... this money....?" he stammered.
"This is your first paycheck. You've been working at the store for a month, remember?" His uncle nudged him on the shoulder. "Every first Monday of the month, you'll get your new paycheck."
Taehyung heard his uncle chuckle. "Take out fifty dollars, please."
Taehyung's head jerked around. "THAT MUCH?"
His uncle sat down next to him. "It's your money. You can use it however you want. How about grabbing the boys later and buying them something to eat at a restaurant? Treat them as the oldest?" His uncle patted him on the head.
Taehyung's mind exploded. He was able to treat his dongsaengs! To buy food for them. He whimpered with happiness and pulled his uncle into another hug.
The man came back and gave him the money. Taehyung took it. Slowly, he slid the bills into the large slot. He enjoyed it.
It was the first time he had so much money in his hands. And it was his own money. He had worked for it. Earned it. Deserved it.
"Let's go." his uncle smiled again.
Taehyung nodded. He bowed deeply to the person who had opened his account.
He just laughed and waved at him.
Taehyung had to muster all his willpower not to cry out in joy.
After five minutes, he realized they weren't going back to the car.
"Where are we going...?" he stammered again. He was proud that he could speak. His brain felt like a sponge.
"We have other things to do, son," he chuckled.

 

 

Jungkook came home. He was tired.
His shoes flew into the corner, his jacket onto the couch. He went to the kitchen and made himself a cup of coffee. 
His brother had left a textbook at school, and his teacher had asked him to bring it to him.
He got up and went up the stairs.
He opened his room door. "Soo..."
And closed it again.
Red as a tomato.
Mir had obviously talked to Soobin about his kissing problem.
And they solved it right away.
He chuckled.
He was looking forward to the evening when Taehyung would come home.
His phone rang.

-I HAVE A ING BANK ACCOUNT!!! AND MONEY!!!!-

Jungkook laughed. "He's such an idiot..." he whispered.

 

 

"What the hell....?" stammered Taehyung as he stood in front of a high building. His uncle dragged him inside and went to another counter.
"What can I do for you, sir?" a woman asked.
"I'm here to pick up my son's student ID card. I enrolled him about a month ago."
-School?!-
The woman typed something on her keyboard.

"His name, Sir?"
"Choi Taehyung." 
Taehyung closed his eyes. He could hear this name all day.
She turned and opened one of the small drawers.
She returned.
"Sir, this is your student ID card. The books will be sent to your house. Welcome to BigHit University. Your uncle has enrolled you in academic studies, majoring in physical education and science. School days are Monday to Friday. This is your schedule. School starts on Monday." she smiled at him.
-Okay. Breathe. Just breathe.-
His uncle gave him a light pat on the head.
Taehyung pulled away and bowed.

 

 

Jungkook's phone rang again.
He smiled.
"Hello?"
"I'M A STUDENT! In a real school, with teachers and classes. And books! Every day!" he heard his hyung sob.

Jungkook giggled.

"You are cute, hyung." 

"A STUDENT! CAN YOU BEL..."
"Son?" he heard his uncle´s voice.

"Yes?" Jungkook laughed. 

"We´ll probably be home in half an hour. You can prepare everything."

"Okay."
 

 

Taehyung looked around the small store they were standing in.
An older man came forward.
"Ah, Choi-shi, it's good to see you. I take it this is the boy?" he smiled.
Taehyung bowed. "Pleased to meet you, sir. I am Le... Choi Taehyung."
He saw the proud expression on his uncle's face.
"Did you finish it?" he asked the man.
"Yes, I hope you like it."
He handed him a set of keys. He looked at his uncle. "This...?" he asked.
"This is the key to the house, the garage, and the mailbox."
Taehyung swallowed hard. Each ring had a different color.
"Do you like the colors, or should I change them, Taehyung-ah?" the man asked.
"It's ... perfect." he murmured.
"And this..." the elder turned and took something out of a drawer, "...is your plate." He handed him two small iron plates. His name was written on them.
"What is this?" he asked and saw his uncle's eyes sparkling.
"This is the nameplate for the door and the mailbox. How will people send you anything or visit you if they don't know you live there?" he blinked at him.
He was 18, no longer a child — a man.
Taehyung didn't care. So what. that .
He threw himself into his uncle's arms for the third time today.

 

 

Jungkook sat in front of the TV.
The door opened.
"Hi." he said just as Namjoon sat down next to him and Yoongi walked into the kitchen.
"Can I eat the bananas?" he called out.
"Since when did you ask?" Jungkook yelled back and heard Namjoon chuckle.
"Since that damn brat with the good manners messed up my life, and everyone treats me like a rude person."
Jungkook had to laugh. "Sure."
Yoongi came out again. "How did he react?"
Jungkook just handed him his phone and let them read the 16 messages he had received so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter