Mina

sleep talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was something about the moon that makes you want to look at it. Mina thought, as she stares at the full moon, partially covered by clouds that did nothing to dull its shine.

 

It was so bright, blinding even, but Mina does not look away.

 

It is where Mina gets comfort since her phone doesn't light up anymore with notifications of Jeongyeon's text messages to tell her she's coming home late.

 

The cold breezed through the open windows, grazing over her shoulder and arm, her silk night dress rendered ineffective against it.

 

"It's just work," Jeongyeon has told her once, dismissing Mina's questions as if she didn't have the right to know what was really going on.

 

Mina kept mum and decided to wait until Jeongyeon decides to tell her.

 

She trusts Jeongyeon will, eventually.

 

But it has been over a month and Mina is losing her mind.

 

Mina reckons it was almost 3 A.M. when she feels the bed dip and cold but soft lips make contact with her forehead.

 

Cold fingertips run gently over her hair and tucks some of it behind her ear.

 

Mina had too much to ask but falling back to sleep was easier especially when she feels Jeongyeon's comfortable warmth enveloping her.

 

It was the 36th time - or was it already the 37th? Mina had already lost count.

 

She got up and went to brush her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter