Chapter Four

Nobody Knows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran although I don’t know where the hell Jieun is right now and I don’t ing care who I bumped to. I checked the possible place where she is right now yet I don’t find any remnants of her or any even her closed minion is, I don’t catch any glimpsed of them. Its past lunch time and the difference here in Serim Academy they have a plenty of time for a lunch break. After I found Jamie at the abandoned comfort room I called Hyunjin and he informed me that Jamie’s sister wanted to transfer her sister to a hospital outside the school premise.

I understand Jia Unnie decision if I were her I’ll do it too. I won’t let Jieun touch my friends again after they done.

Hyunjin handed his phone to her and I get a chance to talk to Jia Unnie and I told her the summary of the story, to what happened to her only sister. She’s mad, who wouldn’t. I apologized on my behalf but she didn’t accept it and said Jamie will laugh at me if she heard it. And she said it’s not even my fault and she said she is filling a lawsuit. I don’t know if she only said it due to her raging emotions or she is deadly serious. Knowing Jamie she doesn’t want to let her parents know about it who are both lawyers.

My veins in temple are beating from the angered I am feeling I feel like it might burst if I don’t catch any of them right now. my both hands I slammed my hands in every cubicle occupied in the female comfort room located near at the hallway wherein the science laboratories are aligned.

Shocked and startled faces from different year I met instead of her. But the last one who appears in the last cubicle is the person I am looking for.

I fist her collar and pull her toward to the sink.

“Where is Jieun?!” I yell and she screeches her annoying voice is giving me an headache.

“Yah! Let me go! How dare you!”

I wet my lips and I pushed her head in the marbled sink. I am so pissed and the response what I get from her doubled the upsetting feeling what I am feeling right now.

She wiggles her body and pushing herself to free her body from me. Poor her I am not good enough in Judo to break her bones if I want to.

“That’s wrong answer I want to hear from you. Where is she?!”

Sounds of murmurs are piling in the door a lot of students some are curiously watching and some are even shamelessly cheering.

She doesn’t answer me and she kept squealing and fighting with me. Suddenly someone yanked my hands that I am using to push to Jieun minion. I didn’t look who is the intruder that dares to lay hand at me. I attempt to attack her again but the person behind me is faster than me. He hugged me from the back base from the body I know is a he. He keeps my both hands, he is straining my wrist that I am trying to free but he is stronger than me. While I am struggling, the useless immediately leaved in the scene. And I don’t hear any sound of commotion anymore the might close the door or the worse she even lock it.

“Yani stop you are just hurting yourself.”

“Free me! You are meddling again to my business!”

I kept fighting his strong arms that wrapped around me is keeping like a cage, how much I tried he is not even nudging. What is he? Made of stone?!

He is so fast I didn’t know but I found myself leaning to the wall beside of the sink and Kang is keeping my both hands pinned besides at my head.

“Yah Kang! Let go of me! I need to find where the is she.”

“I won’t let you if you don’t calm yourself first.”

I scowl at him. He is really good pissing me more.

“She needs to learn her lesson! I need to pull her hair from her scalp. She hurt my friend’s they didn’t deserve it..”

A lump forming in my throat the cause of shouting and yelling I made earlier results. I gulp thinking it will be gone. But another wave of emotion filled my heart, from furious to despair.

I felt the strong hands gripping my wrist to prevent me from going anywhere is slowly slipping and until he let my both hands fall at my sides.

I am ready to throw him hurtful words but it went stuck to my throat when I feel his feather touch on my apple cheeks.

I sniff. I am crying.

.

“I’m sorry to hear that but it’s not the right time for it.”

I slapped his hands when he tried to wipe my tears again.

I narrow my eyes at him.

“Why? Are you siding her? Are you one of her pawn too?!” I want him to say the opposite I am speaking to him. Knowing if he is, I don’t know but I am sure my heart is beating so fast. I felt my breath stop when he take a seconds before he answered me.

“What no! What are you saying I thought you better know me than anyone else?” So he’s the one mad now. Wow I’m appease. But I feel relieved when I get want I to hear from him.

“Then what?!”

“Her parents are with her in the principal office right now.” He blurted.

Is it enough reason to stop and just let her slide from what she has done? Her parents are here? So the timing is right! I will expose their hostile daughter.

He might read my face and what I am thinking.

“It’s not like that Yani, you can’t. Her family is influential and Jieun has a lot of students on her side in fact even the faculty members can testify that you are only making lies. And the principal is her godfather.”

I am speechless. So it’s end? Just like that. Once I regained my composure I matched his stares.

“Kang Younghyun.”

His eyes soften after I utter his name, I am not sure or I am just seeing things. He tilted his head and I saw he grazed his tongue on his lower lip. The dryness of my throat doubled and I can’t find myself to leave or shout at him right now. A deafening silenced wrapped between the two of us. I swear I felt the roll of sweat between my side burns to my neck.

His feline eyes raging earlier becomes warm to my eyes and his eyebrows narrow at me like telling me he has lot to say but he can’t voice it.

What are you thinking Kang?

I clear my throat when his stare becomes uncomfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter