[WonB] Lockscreen

SinB Centric Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hums were heard from a short haired girl waltzing her way to the living room while her girlfriend was showering.

 

It had become Eunbi’s hobby to change Sojung’s lockscreen to goofy selfies of herself at any given moment and she was going to do just that. She already had the older’s phone in her hand tightly secured and plopped down on the sofa.

 

She opened the phone looking forward to change the lockscreen when she saw what it currently was. It was the only picture they had that included both of them during their first anniversary — Eunbi immediately went soft and decided not to change it this time, her heart skipping a beat, at her thoughtfulness.

 

She did still try to unlock it but she guessed that Sojung changed her passcode to stop her from changing the lockscreen again and again. She really was a no jam sometimes. 

 

She heard some footsteps and saw her girlfriend looking at her, arms crossed, and a stern look painted on her face.

 

“What are you doing with my phone Eunbi?” 

 

“Nothing, I was going to charge it for you and saw that it still had a good amount left so I charged my phone instead” The younger smoothly lied. 

 

“I saw your lockscreen and couldn’t help but adore it a bit longer” She continued, flashing a soft smile at the other girl who finally took a seat next to her. For a moment, she thought she saw Sojung’s eyes widen then close in relief but she brushes it off as her seeing things.

 

“Mind giving me my phone back? It’s your turn to shower” Sojung said and Eunbi passed the phone to her as she trudged to their shared room and once she heard the door close, Sojung let out a relieved sigh.

 

“Thank god I changed my passcode or else she’d see my homescreen” She spoke to herself as she unlocked it and smiled seeing the wallpaper. 

 

Eunbi didn’t know but Sojung had been seeing Eunbi’s childhood bestfriend behind her back. At first, she was feeling guilt but Eunha made her feel a way that Eunbi had never made her feel. 

 

Looking at the homescreen which was a picture of Eunha and Sojung kissing, she smiled and saw a notification pop up.

 

‘Baby when are you visiting me again~ I miss your touch on my body :(‘ 

 

Eunha, her desperate baby, had texted her and she could only chuckle. She heard a door open and quickly closed her phone and grabbed her boots from the shoe rack and heard a confused sound come out from her girlfriend. 

 

“I thought you had nowhere to go tonight? but you promised to watch Harry Potter with me sowon…” Eunbi pouted as she saw the older scurrying to put on her boots.

 

Sojung could only sigh when she heard Eunbi say her nickname, she only says it when she’s sad and missing her.

 

“I’m sorry, something suddenly came up-“ Sojung lied and was cut off by the shorter.

 

“Will you be able to make it back before midnight?” 

 

“I’ll try to, don’t wait for me. I’ll go now” Sojung lied again and went out leaving the girl all alone.

 

“Stupid Kim Sojung, you promised me that you’d spend the whole day with me” Eunbi muttered sadly as she moves onto the couch and hugs a pillow. Tears streaming down her beautiful face thinking about the last time she spent time with Sojung.

 

It was 5 months ago, the older had countlessly promis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter