A date between friends

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee: Jahoon unnie?

I looked up from my book and saw Sohee appearing from behind the door to my room.

Jahoon: What’s up Sohee?

I sat up in my bed and placed the book on the bed table. Sohee walked inside the room but was soon followed by the other girls. I raised an eyebrow at them wondering what was going on.

Sohee: We have thought about if we could go out and spend time relaxing now that we are finished with our comeback?

Jahoon: Of course, you guys can but why do you guys ask me for permission? It is not like you guys have a ban from not allowing you to go out and have some fun.

Yunkyoung: We know but we want to ask if you want to go out with us? We want to know more about you and become friends with you. Ever since you became our manager, we haven’t had the opportunity to speak to you on a personal level because of our busy schedules. Every conversation we had with you up until now all has been on a professional level.

Jahoon: Understandable but were you guys also like this with your old managers?

Suyun: So many questions, unnie but to your question, not quite since our managers in the past have all been males. We have been friends with them but not like friends friends if you understand. We want to be close friends with you since you are also a woman and we would be able to connect easier.

Jahoon: Alright. If that is the case then I will go out with you but you guys have to leave my room first, so I can change clothes.

The girls nodded with happy smiles on their faces and walked out of the room, closing the door behind them. I got up from bed and began choosing my outfit from my closet. As I was lifting my shirt almost halfway, the door opened up again and Yunkyoung walked inside, making me freeze in action.

Yunkyoung: I just want to- you have a really nice body, unnie. I didn’t know that you had such a nice six-pack. Can I touch it?

Jahoon: ert. Get out before I throw my pillow at you.

Yunkyoung lifted her hands up in defense and walked out of the room with the door closing behind her. I walked over to it and locked the door just in case anyone else decided to walk in on me changing. I quickly changed my clothes and walked to the living room where all the girls were waiting.

Juri: Jahoon, is it true that you have a six-pack? Yunkyoung said that she saw it.

Jahoon: Yes, it is true and yes, Yunkyoung saw it but it was by accident.

Rocket Punch: Can we see it?

The girls said at the same time and had this weird glint in their eyes. I looked at them and shook my head.

Jahoon: You guys look so innocent. You wouldn’t know how erted you guys are unless you lived with you guys. Come on and get your asses up and in the van before I change my mind.

I began walking to the van. I heard their footsteps following me from behind, so I glanced over my shoulder to see them following me like ducks. When I stopped, they stopped too right behind and when I began walking, they began walking too. I shook my head and looked in front of me. It was only a matter of time before I was insane and weird like them. We got into the van and drove off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: The amusement park? Really?

Yeonhee: It has been a long time since we all have been in an amusement park. Normally we aren’t allowed to go since there are a lot of people around here.

Jahoon: The more I spend time with you guys and hear and experience what you guys go through, the more I find your guys' lives sadder than it should be. And also if you aren’t normally allowed to be here then what in the world are we even doing here?

Yeonhee: Normally we aren’t allowed to be here but lately they have been restricting us less and less the longer we have been with the company. When we first debuted we couldn’t really go where it was expected to be a lot of people but now we can but still have to be careful and watch our image to not ruin it.

I nodded while Yeonhee spoke. It sounded reasonable and not like they were trying to trick me since I still wasn’t that familiar with what they can do and can’t do. I placed my hands in the pockets of my jacket and shrugged.

Jahoon: Well if that’s the case then go out and have some fun. I will be waiting in that café over there.

I pointed at a café behind them. They turned to look before turning back to me and looking at me with raised eyebrows.

Sohee: We asked you to come with us so that we could spend some time getting closer to each other, not for you to sit at a café and drink coffee while waiting for us. You are coming with us.

Sohee poked at Dahyun and they both walked over to me confidently and wrapped their arms around mine. I just looked at them and ended up letting them do whatever they wanted. Just being around them for a short time made me realize that whenever they were locked on doing something, they would do anything in their power to make it happen. I let them drag me to all of the rides that they wanted to go on but I had to learn to say no because after a few rides, I could feel it all getting to me and I had to have some time out. As the leader she was, Yeonhee quickly realized that I wasn’t feeling well.

Yeonhee: I think it is time for a break. Especially Jahoon unnie.

Everyone looked at me and noticed what Yeonhee was talking about. A guilty look appeared on all of their faces.

Jahoon: Don’t look so guilty. None of you have done anything wrong. It’s just me who has a weak stomach to stuff like this. I just need some time on the ground and then I’m back at it again. You guys can continue. I will just sit here for a moment. I will find you when I’m ready.

The girls nodded and began making their way to the next ride they wanted to go on but a few minutes later Yeonhee came back to me alone. She sat down and looked at me with a smile.

Jahoon: What are you doing here? Why aren’t you playing with the girls?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter