more info ♡‍

fluff? ? friends? anything in between? ?? 👀 — more info in the next chapter. COME INTERACT WITH ME YOU COWARDS.
 
vcc2Ei5.jpg
 
MESSAGE FROM BIBI ;
Hello, love! Thank you for taking interest in me! 
BIJOU.
INTRO ;
Firstly, thank you so much for taking interest in me! This first section is mainly going to be ooc information about me, mainly things about my writing preferences, availability, etc.

- To start off, feel free to call me bibi! I'm an oa ( -- MDNI.) full-time college student with a part-time job. with that being said, rp isn't my top priority at times, so it may take me a while to get back to you in terms of reply. regardless, i'm not one to ghost people so i'll always be sure to let my writing partners know if there is anything going on that may prevent me from responding. This is something that I expect from my writing partners as well. Communication is key!

- i haven't had the chance to be literate in a while, so my aim with these freelance accounts is to get back into writing and make friends and relationships while doing so! with that being said, it has been so long since i have written. please be patient with me!

- i'm also doing this because i haven't had much luck in keeping long-lasting relationships/friendships in closed rps. a lot of the time i find myself losing connection with people after the rp closes down.

- i'm naturally a shy person (infp) and can be awkward sometimes, but once i warm up to you, you will literally never be able to shut me up. so again... please be patient with me!

- for related interactions, i am currently only interested in straight pairings.

-i prefer to plot out relationships beforehand, but this isn't necessary! i'm down to go with the flow too.

- i prefer third person pov or action, but i will always mirror you so just write comfortably! no worries if your writing isn't perfect-- i'm literally the queen of typos.
FACECLAIMS ;
as for my face claims, here are some people that i tend to lean towards! my most common fcs are in bold!

- blackpink's rose, jennie, and lisa
- twice's nayeon, momo, and sana
- soloist kim chungha
- snsd's taeyeon and tiffany
- red velvet's joy and seulgi
- aespa's karina
- weki meki's doyeon
- ex-gfriend sinb and yuju

these are people that i prefer to be, but i am open to trying out any fc as long as they are over the age of 20, so please feel free to discuss things with me! i'm super flexible.


if you would like to interact with me and are unsure of who to fc, here's a list of fcs i'm interested in! feel free to be whoever you would like though!

- nct members, especially johnny, jeno, mark, and jaehyun
- got7's jackson
- soloist wonho
- seventeen members, especially mingyu, wonwoo, and dk
- stray kids' bangchan
- exo members, especially kai and sehun
RELATIONSHIPS ;
topics will be discussed in this section. This is your warning to skip this section if you're not comfortable with topics.

- i consider myself a sub, but i also have experience with being a dom -- i just haven't been one in a while.

- as stated in the info section, i am only interested in heteroual relationships at the moment!

- i am willing to try anything at least once, but my hard limits are r*pe, blood play, play, and urination.

- the following are things that i'm into, with my strongest interests being in bold: , , gagging, humiliation, blindfolds, impact play, , control/denial, praise, begging, discipline.

- Like I said earlier, I am open to trying anything at least once! This includes taboo topics. I'm very open minded so please don't be afraid to approach me with any of your ideas if you're interested in writing with me!  

- for plots in particular, i'd like to be able to plot with my partners so we can work out our limits, interests, etc. Again, this isn't necessary, just a preference!
FLUFF RELATIONSHIPS ;
this section is going to be fairly short as there aren't many rules or guidelines that i need to state.

- fluff relationships don't need to be ual and can be completely platonic if you'd like!

- we can hold hands, cuddle, and basically be each other's comfort after a long day.

- let's watch movies together and introduce each other to things we enjoy!
 
REGULAR FRIENDSHIPS ;
While I would like people to write and fluff with, I'd also like to gain some friends in the process!

- firstly, i'm a bit of a shy person when you first get to know me, but once i get comfortable you will literally never be able to shut me up.

- i'd love to play games with you -- even though i'm terrible at them... but that makes it fun too right?

- please introduce me to things you love! i love hearing about things that make others happy.

- i'd love to watch movies with you too! i just started to get into anime, so if you're into it as well i'd love for me to show me your favorites!

- generally, i'm a really easy going person who will encourage you to be yourself! THIS IS A JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE!

- share your favorite memes, tiktoks, and songs with me too!
CLOSING THOUGHTS / REMINDERS ;
- firstly, please remember that i'm a full time college student. replies may be sporadic! please feel free to remind me about our thread if you feel like i've forgotten about it... but don't be rude about it!

- MINORS DO NOT INTERACT.

- I'm a really easygoing and approachable person. Feel free to add me freely, there's no need to ask. i'll go ahead and shoot you an ic dm after accepting your request.

- If you'd like to plot before interacting, feel free to dm me via aff so we can discuss this beforehand!

- please don't be afraid to approach me, i'm super easy going! - this page will be constantly updated with more info, so please feel free to check back for updates!
PLATFORMS ;
At the moment, I'm the most active on mewe. I'm open to making other accounts on platforms like twitter, line, and kkt, but don't currently have an active account. please feel free to ask me about making an account on another platform, i'd be more than happy to!

mewe: https://mewe.com/i/bijou