Chapter 1

Missed you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jihyo's Quarantine. Jongkook missed her so much. Even, they always talking through the phone. So, He asked her for a Dinner date. They need to be careful not to expose Jihyo from people. Because, the fact that she is unvaccinated due to her allergies. So, they decided to have a dinner date at Jongkook's House. Jihyo also agreed to sleep at his house for 3days.

 

JIHYO'S HOUSE AT MAPO-GU

 

"Soyeon-ah, I've missed you so much!"

Jongkook hugged her tightly and Caresses her hair. He missed her so much."I've missed you too, Oppa!" She answered. Still hugging him tighly. 

After they released the hug Jongkook kissed Jihyo on her forehead, nose, and Lips. Jihyo smiled.

 

"So, How was your quarantine?" Jongkook asked. Sitting on the couch. Playing with his phone "Oppa, are you really asking me that question? We were always talking on the phone every day" She looked at him and rolled her eyes. 

 

Jongkook stood up and approached Jihyo who was washing the fruits he gave. He's now back hugging her. He positioned his chin on her shoulder. Jihyo can feel his breathing now. " I've missed you!" Jongkook said kissing Jihyo's neck. She tickled. She wiped her hands with towels. Jongkook continued kissing Jihyo's neck. 

 

She closed her eyes. throw her head on the side to give him more access. 

Jihyo faced Jongkook. She smacked him on his lips. Jongkook who's not contented with the ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter