The first day(part 2)

L.Joe and Chunji-The perfect romance (100% fluffy)

 

‘’Hello, my name is Lee Byunghun.’’

 

They bowed at each other and exchanged shy smiles.

 

‘’He lived 5 years in the USA with his mother, he plays the piano and his position will be rapper. His nickname will be L.Joe.

Chanhee will share his room with him. Any questions?’’

-No,hyung ,answered the boys in unison, still shocked at L.Joe’s beauty .

-Perfect.I leave him to you Chunji.’’

 

Chunji’s POV

What should I do? I am not feeling well at all! He has this ‘’ice prince’’ aura. He’s too perfect to be real: stunning petite figure, silky brown hair, and V-line face with sharp features, flawless skin …Wait Byunghun is a guy. Relax Chunji, stay natural.

 

‘’Uhm come, I’ll guide you.’’ Stuttered Chunji

 

They shared a pretty nice evening but there was still tension between L.Joe and Chunji.

‘’Time to go to bed!’ said C.A.P

 

L.Joe’s POV

Dammnit , I can’t sleep. Everyone is so nice to me, I am too hyped to close my eyes, but I don’t want to bother Chunji. His beautiful face is easy to read. He is really handsome and talented; I wonder why he lacks of confidence towards me.

He seriously looks scared of me. I need to clear things up

 

L.Joe waited for Chunji to come in their bedroom and closed the door after him.

Chunji was really shocked but he tried to keep his composure.

 

‘‘Chunji, can I talk to you for a second?’’ asked L.Joe by gently grabbing his roommate by the wrist.

Chunji’s heart went wild for a second.

-Y-yes? Of course! answered the nervous boy.

-Are you scared of me?

-O-of course not Byunghun , I mean L.Joe. I can hug you to show you... if you want!

(WHY DID I SAY THIS? thought Chunji, almost slapping himself for acting like this.)

-Uh …yeah sure.

 

This simple hug made both of their hearts flutter. They both chased the feeling away, keeping only a small part of it in their hearts.

 

They spent the night trying to know each other better and laughing.

Their manager scolded them the next day for waking up late.

They both laughed and that day, the public figure named Chunjoe was born.

Are they really happy just being friends…?

 

This is only the beginning! Wait for more.