Hello Part 1

Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Byul. Can you help me with this assignment?” a text from Yong Sun appeared after three years of our breakup.

 

Flashback

 

“Are we still together Byul?”, a text from Yong Sun appears in my phone screen.

 

“Why do I have a bad feeling about this?”, Byul looked at the text.

 

It’s been 5-month Byul had ignored Yong after she further her studies. They rarely texted and called as Byul was busying catching with all of the syllabus to start a new journey in the academic despite being a failure daughter in her previous school. This was the only chance for her to prove to her family that she could survive and put food on her own table. Byul had a terrible life in her high school. Playing around and fail a few subjects throughout the year after having a heartbreak with Dahee. Then, an angel appears in her life, Yong Sun, that had been a support for Byul after her break and they were together after working together in a school project. Although she barely passed her national examination however it was not good enough to make her parents proud.

 

“Why? Did you find someone you like?”, Byul joked and replied Yong’s text.

 

“Actually, yes. A guy confesses to me and I was wondering if we were in a relationship”, Yong Sun replied and my heart shattered into pieces.

 

“That’s great! We have not been talking for few months so I guess we are nothing”, Moonbyul replied even though she still loves Yong but Yong’s happiness was her priority.

 

“Come on Byul, previously she’s the top student in the school and you’re a bottom student. For sure, she will find someone better, right?”, Byul looked at her reflection in the mirror. It’s true Byul had been ignoring Yong the past 6 months as she was busy with her new school, appointment as the top committee of the school and she had been working hard in her academics. Deep down of her heart Byul was embarrassed that Yong continued her education into a better university in Seoul which made her self esteem low.

 

“Oh, I just wanna get confirmation regarding our relationship before I moved on into a new relationship”, Yong texted.

 

“We are nothing”, Byul cried while texting back.

 

“So, how are you?”, Yong asked.

 

“Great. I’m the top student in my class now after studying every day and won few medals in the track competition. The school also appointed me as the vice president for the school committee”, Byul typed and deleted the message thinking that Yong would not care.

 

“Great. I need to study now. I guess we talk in other time k. Bye and take care”, Byul retyped a new message and sent it.

 

“Oh ok. You too take care”, Yong texted. Byul went to her bed and slept with tears throughout the night.

 

After two weeks

 

Happy 2 months anniversary <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter