CEO's Company's Company (CCC)

CEO's Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEQUEL!

 

A rainy morning with light thunder rumblings can be heard, rain drops illuminating a sound on the roof and cold wind going through the semi opened windows in the room.

 

Minjeong woke up by the coldness that goes through the whole room and closing the windows properly so that her wife could sleep in more. Moments later, Jimin woke up hungry and sensitive.

 

Going down to the kitchen where there's a woman cooking wearing a cute apron that Jimin brought years ago.

 

"Wow, that still looks good on you" Jimin said before back hugging the cooking woman or at least she tried. "Hey, my princess is awake and hungry I suppose"

 

Jimin just nodded and kissed her wife in the cheeks before sitting in the nook.

 

"Love, do I look fat?" Jimin asked anxiously. "No you're not. You look just fine" Minjeong confidently said. "I think I gained weight" Jimin said tearing up.

 

"What? That's ridiculous, hey look at me, love" Minjeong cupped Jimin's face to look at her and Jimin did.

 

"First, you're not fat okay? You are pregnant, you're carrying our most precious package right there so there's a difference. Second, you are beautiful just the way you are yuji. You are the most amazing woman I ever saw my entire life, remember that okay?"

 

Minjeong kissed her wife on the forehead let it linger there for a moment. "Let's eat?" Jimin nodded and dig in.

 

Minjeong understand the mood swings that her wife is experiencing, the sudden cravings, the change of mind and the waking up in the middle of the night.

 

Jimin really appreciate Minjeong's patience to her, Minjeong spoiling her and all she could do is thank her wife.

 

It's been 3 years and Jimin or Karina became the second biggest share holder in Ykim's Entertainment Company.

 

Minjeong still the CEO and Jimin still a singer and an actress just on leave because it won't be healthy for her and for the upcoming baby.

 

"Thank you Minjeong ah" Minjeong left another kiss to her wife. Their breakfast is filled with light conversation and the slowly disappearing rain outside the house.

 

Light rays is coming in slowly inside the house and lighten up the sky and the house a bit more.

 

"Babe there's this new restaurant opened last week and the feedback is pretty great, do you wanna go on a date with me?" Minjeong asked her wife who is sitting on the couch after they cleaned up the kitchen.

 

"No" Jimin whispered softly.

 

Minjeong noticed the down mood of her wife. The mood swings is getting more frequent specially now that Jimin is due in 2 weeks. Minjeong handled her wife as she sat beside her. "Why?" Minjeong asked softly.

 

Jimin answered nothing but Minjeong knew it is still about her self conscious of being fat and the mood swings.

 

"Okay, we are not going out so how about you turn on the TV and play Frozen while I prepare some popcorn the caramel one of course"

 

Jimin's mood turned so fast that she's smiling from ear to ear and excitedly looked for the remote, turning the TV on. "Oh wait! Let me change into my onesies first" Jimin jump off the couch and proceeded to the stairs for her onesies. "Okay be careful by the stairs"

 

Just a few minutes later Minjeong heard a loud thud in the stairs as she run into the scene with different scenarios in her mind came, she is met by Jimin's sad face while sitting in one of the steps.

 

"Yuji, what was that? Are you okay? What's wrong" Jimin apparently is trying to put her own shoes that matches the onesies but she can't reach because of her belly and it frustrates her.

 

It's not that Jimin doesn't want to be pregnant, she's been dreaming to have a family with Minjeong but the consequences of being pregnant is not pleasing at all.

 

Minjeong chuckled when she understood her wife's problem.

 

"God you're so cute" Minjeong blurted out seeing her wife pouting in her cute shark onesie with a missing shoe. "here let me" Minjeong grabbed the shoes that caused the thud a while ago.

 

While putting the last shoe Jimin asked a question. "Do you still love me? Don't you hate me?" Minjeong is not surprised by these questions and she's ready to answer them all.

 

"I love you Jimin, fat or thin, young or old as long as it's you, I will always love you"

 

Minjeong smoothly answered and Jimin fell in love deeper, the deepest the love goes. "I love you too Minjeong" Minjeong closed the gap kissing her wife dearly with hands on the edge of the steps behind her wife, trapping her.

 

Jimin's arms wrapped around Minjeong's neck to pull her closer. Jimin pulled away first as she realized making out on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter