II. Chapter ~ First step forward ♥

Colors of our beautiful love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I decided to post this chapter a bit sooner without one scene I want to have left for the third chapter ~ I love you all! Enjoy~ (Oh and soon I will make a cover, I promise!)

The whole day was for Taemin and Heechul full of eagerness. Heechul was home sooner than Taemin, when he got home, he prepared a small snack because he knew that they will have dinner at Jonghyun’s.

“Honey, I am home!”

It was Taemin who got home. Heechul looked into the corridor from the living room where he was just sitting with a coffee and some sandwiches he made. “Hi babe,” he smiled and walked closer to Taemin hugging him tightly.

“Hello, honey, how are you feeling? How was your day?” Taemin smiled cutely and squeezed Heechul in his hug cuddling closer to him. “Uh… well… nervous? I just don’t know what I should expect tonight,” Heechul bit his lip sighing.

“Don’t worry, me too… I almost messed up a few things, I couldn’t focus at all properly,” Taemin shook his head blushing.

“I think that we both can’t wait, I made a snack. What about eating a bit, playing on some movie, cuddle, and then we can go?” Heechul smiled kissing Taemin who smiled cutely. “I would love that, a small snack won’t be bad,” he nodded and with Heechul walked into the living room where they sat on the couch, cuddled and then Hee quickly ran into the kitchen, he made coffee for Minnie while his precious boyfriend was changing his clothes into better one.

Both boys, young men, were relaxing before they will leave, movie and snack with coffee, for both of them it was a precious moment, they loved it. Hyun’s house was thirty minutes from the way to get there. So, an hour before dinner time, they started preparing themselves. They both took a shower and dressed in nice suits.

“You are beautiful,” Heechul smiled and kissed Min’s cheek. “You too,” Taemin blushed giggling. “But you are more,” Heechul smiled and cuddled Min’s cheek. Taemin blushed more and punched Hee’s shoulder. “Stop it, love,” Taemin pouted and giggled. Heechul smirked and looked at the time. “Let’s go, shy baby,” Hee laughed and grabbed his car keys and the bag with their things for the night.

Together they got out of the house, locked it, and then they went by car to Hyun. It was ten minutes before seven when they stopped by a beautiful house where the lights were on. Young men got out and by the gate, Heechul pressed the doorbell. From the door looked out a masculine blond-haired man with a wide smile.

“You came!” he smiled and ran to the gate which he unlocked and let both young men in. “Welcome to my house,” he smiled and the boys shyly smiled bowing. “H-hi, we didn’t know what we should take, which wine you love,” Heechul smiled and bit his lip.

“Ah, it is okay, I don’t need any gift, I am just glad that you came, please, come in,” Hyun smiled and showed them the way into the house when they took their shoes and coats off hanging it.

They heard footsteps and when they looked down, there they saw a running dachshund. It was barking softly and looked at newcomers. “Meet Roo, Roo, be nice,” Hyun smiled, his dog, and looked at boys who were surprised and their eyes were shining.

“She is so cute, can I her?” Taemin asked happily. “She is cute as you both, cuddle her,” Hyun winked when Heechul and Taemin were blushing so hard. “I can’t decide if you are cuter while blushing or just how you talk, ah,” Hyun sighed and chuckled again, he Taemin’s and Heechul’s cheek.

“After cuddling with Roo, feel free to use the bathroom which is the second door from here on the left, the first door is a toilette,” Hyun smiled and walked to the kitchen. “Oh and, make yourself home! I hope you like ramen and bulgogi!” He looked out from the kitchen chuckling.

“We love that, don’t worry, I think that everything that you would make… is delicious,” Heechul blushed smiling. “What is making you think it so?” Hyun chuckled and Heechul lowered his head, Jonghyun grinned innocently and disappeared into the kitchen when both young men cuddled Roo and exchanged looks which were happy and loving, yes, they really probably found someone who was for their personalities the best.

After cuddling with Roo, Heechul and Taemin walked into the bathroom and washed their hands. Heechul smiled, kissed Tae, and hugged him without any word. Also, Taemin didn’t talk, he just smiled and hugged him back kissing him. After a while they finally said something.

“Let’s go,” Heechul whispered. “Let’s go, honey,” Minnie smiled softly and Hee’s cheek, they kissed again, and together they walked into the kitchen.

There was also a dining room, on the table were prepared plates and glasses with wine and juice, spoons and chopsticks there were too. Jjong smiled and looked at both boys. “Sit down,” he smiled softly and helped them both on their chairs when both young men blushed more than before.

“How do you like it here? And do you want to stay during the night? I have prepared a guest room and have spare clothes, we can just enjoy a little date and get to know each other better. But if you would like to go home, I can just call and pay for a taxi,” Jjong smiled and sat on the chair as well.

“Well… um… we… counted with it somehow… that we will stay in here if you wouldn’t mind it. We have our things in the car so you don’t have to worry. We weren’t just sure, this is so new to us, and… well, at first we thought that… um… we are just… glad that you are not pushy and so,” Heechul smiled and Taemin nodded blushing.

Jjong chuckled. “Well, I don’t want to rush things and make myself bad in your eyes. I want to be a good boyfriend for you both, you are cute. Yesterday we got to know a bit each other, I would love to get to know you more and more day by day. I would lie if I say now that yesterday I didn’t want to go to you or take you here, but I think that small steps are fine, right?” Jjong smiled.

“I… appreciate that, really, as Chulie said, it is so new thing for us. But… I think I can talk for us both that you… um… that we probably have already… something for you,” Taemin blushed smiling. “Something?” Jonghyun smiled and reached his hand, he Taemin’s cheek and also then Heechul’s cheek.

“Let’s eat or it will get cold and it won’t be good,” he chuckled smiling. “Um… right… eat well and thank you,” Heechul blushed smiling when he started eating. “Eat well you both, I am happy that you came,” Hyun smiled softly and started eating as well. “Eat well, we didn’t plan that we will cancel this dinner,” Taemin blushed eating.

"I am happy to hear it, if you would need more salt or anything, just tell me," Jjong smiled and drank juice.

"It is good enough, no, it is so delicious... how long have you been cooking?" Heechul asked smiling. "My mum taught me it when I was sixteen, then I was becoming better at it. I am not a professional chef but I am doing my best," Jjong smiled eating. "I would say it is professional a lot. It is so damn good and... well..." Taemin blushed and Jjong looked at him chuckling. "What cutie?" he chuckled and with a napkin, he wiped Taemin's lip corner. But Taemin was too ashamed about what he wanted to say.

"When Taeminnie loves food he moans. But not in restaurants, he does it home when no one is looking. I can cook a bit too," Heechul chuckled and Taemin pouted at him blushing even more and he then looked at the side. Jjong raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter