Oc description

Reincarnated

 

Edit: I will probably keep editing this page when my oc’s looks. 

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•

Oc name: Akuma Mika

Age: 13 1/2

Description/Personality: Funny, wise, witty, sometimes quiet, observant, smart, is willing to sacrifice herself for others, likely to hide her pain, strong, friendly, has a motherly/sisterly aura to her, a light in the depressing dark.

Looks: Long wavy red hair, Emerald green eyes, long black lashes, looks weak and childish, smaller than average (all my ocs are small because I am small -_-)

Clothes she wears: Simple Blue dress with no patterns or ruffs in it, a black belt with pockets around her waist, dress ends slightly above Mika's knees. Wears bandages from her thighs to her knees, and her elbows up.  The bandages are easy to move in and do not constrict Mika's moves at all.

Also wears Knee guards and elbow guards.

Belt holds her weapons and extra emergency supplies

Kekkei Genkai: Akuma-me

  Can bacically turn into a demon, doesn't eat humans, and can control herself no matter what form she is in. (Think of nezuko from demonslayer forms)

Family: Has three older siblings who despise her just for existing, a mother who uncontiously neglects her and expects her to be perfect, and a father who thinks of his daughter as a mistake, and a spoiled brat.

Mika currently lives in an apartment because she moved out of her parents house.