Midnight Request

OhmNanon fanfics and drabbles by me

“Should we go home now?”, a cup of hot chocolate meet wood-surface table and the older boy continued, “It’s getting cold”.

“Are you tired?” there’s a tint of challenge on the intonation as the younger took his navy bag that placed on the chair beside him along with his levis jacket.

“Not really. Are you up for something else?” asked Ohm while watching the baby tiger boy put on his jacket.

Ohm wondered why he didn’t mind it at all when Nanon asked him for midnight movie and late supper. These was ruin his sleep and diet. Okay, maybe because the baby tiger boy uses his merriment-shined eyes to request. Or maybe he uses his claws to paw at him… Seriously, Ohm never find an exact answer of how unable he is to decline Nanon’s unexpected request or things that so-not-Ohm.

Cute

“I know what you’re thinking about”, self-conscious smile display on lips Ohm’s like to “you think I’m a baby tiger, you think I’m cute, and you think how can you date me while I’m not a morning person, unorganized, hit you in every opportunity exist, often bring Nonnie to our dates, and you hate my games addiction too,  right?”

Ohm cracked a smile, “I become use to it”.

The younger stood up, “that’s good. Now, since you’re not really tired, can you piggyback me?”

Disbelief looks form on Ohm’s face, “in a weather like this? To our condo?”. He should know that he will find a random request often since the first time he decided to date this dimple baby, isn’t he?

~

It was eleven minutes to four in the dawn and wherever Ohm spread his eyes, all he could see were the trace of rain. He carefuly stepped on the wet ground, tried to avoid those slippery streets. Some people that passed by them were seem feeling cold. Except Ohm. The actor was feeling warm and comfort even though he didn’t wear jacket like others… because weight on his back radiating his heat through his body, It’s Nanon’s.

“My legs are refusing to walk now. You won’t feel cold if you piggyback me, I promise”.

Ohm Pawat smiled while his back passenger talked about the next movie they should watched next time.

~~~OWARI~~~