1st

Lesson

 

not edited, sorry.. my english grammer is not good ==''
dont laugh if u find some mistake in this story, i will try improving.
 
leave me a comment! and thanks for subscribing to my story, i love u all! :DD
 
 
 
==================================================
 
 
 
Sungyeol P.O.V
 
~flashback~
 
'' since the first time i saw you, i've yearned for you...''
 
''....if its alringht.. ca-can you be my boyfriend??'' i hear my own shaking voice when i confess to my first love, Nam Woohyun. i cant see him directly in his eyes, i can feel my face burning and my heart beating like crazy.
 
''..i like attractive and experienced person as my lover ..'' woohyun start to voice out and i feel my body starting to shake.
 
''.. but u are a nerd, and i don't date nerd in love.'' woohyun say and walk pass me, leaving me there. My heart feel like been stabbed by thousand of needle and my leg lost its energy as i fall on my knee on the ground, my tears wont stop flowing.
 
~end of flashback~
 
Thats right, i been rejected by Nam Woohyun, last week. I tried again and again to forget about it, but..to give up on Nam Woohyun is impossible. So i decided to to change, and i need some help, i will change for my Woohyun sake, and i hope he will notice me.
 
'Thats the famous Lady Killer, the school number one handsome guy. Kim Myungsoo!!'i hide behind a wall and saw Myungsoo went out from the toilet and headed to his class. 
 
''Um... i-i'm Lee Sungyeol.. p-please be my Teacher!!!'' i jump in front of him with hope he can be my teacher. 
 
---------
 
 
'' so...rascally..you want to change , and need my help?'' Myungsoo make a poker face and make me feel nervous, waiting for his answer.
 
''yes, i need you to be my teacher.. i want to become an attractive seductress so that Woohyun will like me.'' i lower my gaze to my feet.
 
''Woohyun??''
 
''You mean, that Tennis club member Nam woohyun??'' Myungsoo poker face change to shocked face after i mention woohyun name.
 
''Why do i have to be your teacher for that guy sake??'' myungsoo burst into anger and make me scare, i never see this part of him since i enter Woolim High school last year.
 
''That minor character, useless kind of guy! if you compare us, he's merely a passerby. No, a  villager!!'' 
 
''Geez, how rude, Woohyun is an awesome and wonderful guy.'' I stoped myungsoo  from talking bad about my woohyun.
 
'' He is so cute especally when he make bunny ear aegyo, he also so kind and his- ... '' i continued praising Woohyun and my cheeks start to blush when Myungsoo cut me and poke my head.
 
''Are you alright?? you are in delusional, wake up!! '' myungsoo smack my head.
 
''Stop it ! not with him!'' Myungsoo shouted as he snaches my thick glasses.
 
''No, I wont!!''  i fight him back when he set his intense gaze to my eyes and softened his eyes.
 
'' what is it?''
 
''i'll wake you up!'' myungsoo said as he giving back my glasses .
 
'' What does that mean..? are you going to be my teacher?'' i take my glasses back from myungsoo hand and wear it slowly.
 
''yeah, i'll change you into decent boy.'' myungsoo put his hand in his pocket and look away.
 
''yay! t-thank you!!'' 
 
''For starters, exchange those glasses for contacts.'' i nodded non-stop and myungsoo turn around about to leave me there.
 
''Later,we'll meet up on sunday at 12 in front of hongdae station'' 
 
''eh?? could it be.. you asking me out for a date??'' i clapped my hand together and smile like an idiot.
 
''i am not'' Myungsoo mumble before he left heading to his class.