The Pregnancy

Spartace Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@buffy501, hopes this fulfilled your request. Happy reading!

 

Few months during Ji Hyo’s pregnancy, she always stays at home. Jong Kook forbid her from doing any entertainment activities. Even at home also Jong kook is the one who doing the chores.

He tried to free his time more with his wife at home so that he can fulfill Ji Hyo’s wishes and able to watch her every moves. Hence, mostly he did his works in his own studio at their home. He only left Ji Hyo alone when he went to filming the shows and will call her every hour to check her condition. 

Once, he called Ji Hyo but got disconnected few times. Worried something bad happen to Ji Hyo, he rushed to home in the middle of the filming. The production team were left speechless and cannot do anything. Just staring blankly at him who hop quickly into his car and stepped the pedal car desperately. When he got home, he found Ji Hyo sleeping peacefully on the sofa in the television room.

Every time Ji Hyo wants to eat something, he will cook it personally with much healthy ingredients of course. Surprisingly, Ji Hyo eats every food that Jong kook served without complaining. But for breakfast time, Ji Hyo will be the one who prepared it as Jong kook will throw up until his stomach is empty and he didn’t have energy to stand up. By the lunch time he will get his energy back. It’s always like that in the morning. The doctor told them that he’s the one who got the morning sickness. Of course he didn’t mind but Ji Hyo sometimes worry about him. He will do anything to both of his wife and baby.


~~~~~~~~~~


“ I’m so bored...let me do something oppa” whined Ji Hyo while entering the tv room, blocking him from watching the tv.

“ what do you want to do?” Jong kook asked.

“ I dont know. Anything?”

“ You don’t need to do anything. All you have to do is to sit and relax.” replied Jong kook while grabbed her wrist and make her to sit on his lap. He supported her back with his left hand. “Enjoy your free time. After this you gonna miss this chance”

“ shiro....all I did was eating, sleeping, eating again, watch movies and eating again. I did those things everyday oppa. My stomach will explode before the time comes” said Ji Hyo while pouting.

“ yah! Dont make me kiss you” he threatened her. She quickly covers her lips.

“ andwae oppa...” she leaned her head to his shoulder, hiding her face. ”.....but oppa......” She hesitated to ask him.

“ what?” he asked while her hair lovingly.

“ your back. I’m afraid that your back pain will come if you do a lot of works” ask Ji Hyo. Her tone is concerned.

“ Ji Hyo ah, dont worry. I’m fine. It’s not important though. My priority is you and our baby now.” Jong kook said, smiling and laughing a little bit.

“ kurae” Ji Hyo just let it passed and leaned comfortably on his shoulder.

“ Love, do you want to go out? Lets go to the park. You need some fresh air also though” suggested Jong kook.

After a few seconds Ji Hyo still not answering his question. He look down and noticed she had fallen asleep. A small smile formed on his face. ‘how could you sleep this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter