Her

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're in love with her," she said before taking a sip of her lukewarm coffee and slowly leaning on her chair. It was only three in the afternoon but the sky is already getting dark, as it was winter and the snow is covering everything below it.

 

The other slowly moves her head towards the direction of the voice, trying to understand what the other just said, "What?"

 

"You, Bae Joohyun, is in love with Seungwan." She said, before glancing back at her.

 

Joohyun's grip tighten around the warm mug on her hand, "I'm not, what are you talking about?" She said softly, not wanting to sound passive nor defensive.

 

"I have seen the way you smile at her, the way you looked shy when she's giving you random compliments." She chuckles softly, looking at the remaining liquid inside her mug. "You.. don't have to deny it."

 

Joohyun faces her, thinking of the right words to say. "How can you confirm that?"

 

Seulgi looked at their engagement rings on both of their hands, smiling a bit. "You never acted like that when you're with me, you never show me your toothy smiles or your carefree laugh." She said, tasting the bitterness of her words inside , "You never blushed when I complimented you nor I don't feel your heart skipped a beat when we held hands as we walk,"

 

Joohyun looks down on her hand as she felt the ring slowly being pulled off her finger, she quickly stops Seulgi. "No! I-I don't!" She bit her lip, trying to deny the fact that Seulgi was right. But she's gone too far to back out, she don't want to hurt the woman infront of her. Who's been with her through thick and thin. Her face turns red as she holds Seulgi's hand.

"I owe you my life, and whatever's with Seungwan, that's just nothing." She claims, pushing the ring back. "I won't see her again, I'll ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter