Here We Go

Raising Dreamies (NCT Dream Spanking fic)

Everyone was sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch together. Everything was going smoothly for about 5 minutes, and then it wasn't. 

"Ow Haechan! What the hell!" Mark shouted.

"Yah, Mark! We don't use that kind of language. Now what happened?"

"Haechan just kicked me!"

"Haechan! We do not use physical violence on anyone. Apologize now."

"No! He kept looking at me!"

"Excuse me? Did you just tell me no young man?" Taeyong asked lowering his voice and raising his eyebrow.

"I'm not gonna apologize until he apologizes for looking at me!"

"Lee Donghyuk-" Taeyong begins to scold but is interupted by Mark yelling.

"What I'm not allowed to look at you? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!" Mark yells.

"You're dumb!"

Mark shoved Haechan which then caused Haechan to take his glass of banana milk and pour it on Mark. Mark jumps out of his chair ready to dump his own drink on Haechan but is stopped by Taeyong.

"ENOUGH!" Taeyong yells.  "Both of you upstairs to your rooms. Now!"

Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin are all watching this unfold in complete shock, while Chenle and Jisung are super entertained by the chaos. 

Mark gets up grumbling about the unfairness of everything, while Haechan remains in his chair and continues to eat his food as if non of that just happened.

"I know I was not speaking Chinese Lee Donghyuk. Upstairs now!"

"I don't wanna." Haechan whines.

"If you do not get up those stairs by the time I count to 5, I will you. If I have to you, you will be in more trouble."

Haechan just stares at Taeyong crossing his arms defiantly. Taeyong knows that he is testing him to see if he will actually follow through. What these boys don't realize is that he has years of practice dealing with defiant dongsaengs in NCT. 

"1..2..3" Haechan still wasn't moving.  "4..5. Alright have it your way." Taeyong stands up and walks over to Haechan. Grabbing him by the arm he pulls him out of his seat and delivers 5 swats to his backside then escorts him out of the kitchen and up the stairs. The whole way Haechan was struggling trying to breakfree from Taeyong's grip, which just got him swatted more. 

Once they arrived upstairs Taeyong brought Haechan to his room and stood him in the corner. 

"You will stand in the corner until I come back. Understood?"

"Yes."

"What was that?"

"Yes hyung." 

"Good. I will be back in a bit." With that Taeyong left closing his bedroom door behind him. He went to Mark's room to talk and deal with him first to allow Haechan time to cool off before he has to deal with his behavior. Opening his oldest dongsaengs bedroom door he finds Mark laying on his bed in a clean shirt staring at the ceiling and tossing a ball. 

Walking in he closes the door behind him. "Sit up Mark." He says as he moves one of the desk chairs in the room so it is now facing the boy. He sits down in the chair and waits for Mark to do as he was told.

Mark catches the ball he was tossing and sits up. 

"I'm dissapointed in your actions young man. You are the oldest member of Dream. What should you have done when Haechan was kicking you instead of getting mad and allowing things to escalate?"

"I guess I should have told you.." Mark says looking down at the rug below his feet."

"Yes. Instead you chose to shove him and continue the fight. I had just finished telling Haechan that it is not ok to use physical violence with anyone and then you went and shoved him."

"I'm sorry hyung."

"I know you are, but that doesn't excuse your behavior. It is never ok to physically fight anyone! I made that pretty clear when I first moved in here, fighting will not be tolerated. Haechan looks up to you since you are the oldest. You need to be a good role model for your dongsaengs."

"I understand hyung. He just made me mad because I wasn't even doing anything to him! He got mad for no reason at all and then he kicked me!"

"I know, and I will be having a conversation with him about his behavior also. Now lets get this over with, so we can move on."

"Wh what are you going to do?"

"You're getting a spanking. I made it very clear when we went over the rules that physical fighting will always get you into a lot of trouble."

"But, but I don't want a spanking. I'm too old for that!" 

"Nobody wants a spanking Mark. You are not too old for it. There are other members of NCT who still get spankings when they misbehave and break the rules, and they are the same age as you or a couple years older."

"What who? Wait but you moved in here to raise us. So who is punishing the others?" Mark asks raising both eyebrows in surprise. 

"Well before I moved in here I was still raising Xiaojun, Hendery, Yangyang, Shotaro, and Sungchan. But Dream has a few quite young members so I was needed here. Johnny and Taeil took my spot in raising them. Lucas and Jungwoo are still under the care of Kun and Yuta since they are under the age of 20." 

Mark was shocked he knew that they were still under age too but he figured they were too old to be punished by the oldest hyungs. "How old are they?" He asks curiously. He wants to know so he can guess how old is too old to punish. 

"Jungwoo is 18, lucas is 17, Xiaojun and Hendery are your age, Yangyang and Shotaro are 13, and Sungchan is 12.

"I think we should stop being spanked once we become a teenager. Leave that punishment for the maknaes." Mark says hoping to convince Taeyong not to spank him. 

"Sorry bud but it is a rule with SM that any member who is under the age of 20 still has to answer to their hyungs."

"That's a dumb rule."

"It is necessary because you are still a minor and living away from home. Someone has to take care of you and punish you when you do things you shouldn't. Now lets get this over with." Taeyong pats his lap indicating for Mark to come over and lay over his lap.

"Do we have to? I learned my lesson. It really isn't necessary. Look I'll go apologize to Haechan right now and we can forget about this." Mark begins to stand up and walk out of the room but is stopped by Taeyong's hand grabbing onto his wrist.

"You can apologize after we are done here." Taeyong says pulling the boy over his lap. 

"Uhh hyung!" Mark says putting his hand back before it has even started. 

"Enough Mark. I'm only giving you 10 on your jeans. But if you want to keep fighting me on this then I will pull your jeans down. Now remove your hand." 

Mark hesitates for only a moment but decides he better listen because he has a feeling Taeyong is serious and not just giving an empty threat.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OW hyung! Please stop!"

"I'm not giving you a lot. We are almost done only 5 more.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

After Taeyong lands the last smack he pulls the softly crying boy onto his lap.

"I'm sorry I had to do that buddy. But I will not allow you boys to physically hurt each other."

"I'm sorry hyung, I won't do it again."

"It's alright buddy, you're forgiven. I love you."

"I love you too hyung." Mark says hugging Taeyong tightly.

Mark stays on Taeyong's lap being held and comforted for 5 minutes before Taeyong stands the boy back up. "Alright Mark I have to go talk to Haechan now. I will send him in to apologize to you when we are done having our conversation. You will apologize to him too and then we will forget about this and move on."

"Ok hyung." 

Taeyong stands up and rubs Mark's back quick before leaving to go deal with Haechan. Reaching Haechan's room he sighs before walking in. He sees that Haechan has listened and stayed in the corner like he was told to do. 

Pulling a chair over to face Haechan's bed he calls the boy over. "Alright Donghyuck come over here and sit down."

Haechan walks over and sits on his bed eyeing Taeyong wearily. 

"How you were behaving downstairs is not acceptable at  all.  You broke quite a few rules. It is NEVER ok to hit or kick or use any kind of physical violence on anyone. It is NEVER ok to dump food or drinks on anyone. And it's especially not ok for you to speak to me the way you did."

"Mark was pissing me off!"

"Donghyuck he wasn't doing anything to you. I was sitting right there."

"Well it pissed me off that he was looking at me." 

Taeyong gave him a look that said really? "That is not a good excuse for you to behave like you did. Now why don't you tell me what is really going on. Why were you acting like that?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm just tired."

"Did you go to bed when I told you to?"

"Yes." Haechan looks away from Taeyong feeling guilty but also not wanting to get into trouble because he stayed up till 1am playing on his nintendo switch. 

Taeyong has gotten pretty good at figuring out when the kids are lying, they all have pretty noticeable tells if you pay attention. Haechan can never look at him when he is lying. When Mark lies he rubs his fingers on his palm in his right hand while his left arm goes behind his back. Jeno bites the inside of his cheeks when he lies, Jaemin will stretch his back when he lies, Renjun messes with his hair when he lies, Chenle will put one foot behind his other leg when he lies, and Jisung stutters when he lies. Honestly Taeyong isn't sure why the boys even try to lie at this point. They always get caught. 

"Don't lie Donghyuck. I know you were in bed at 10 when I came in to say goodnight, but you obviously didn't actually go to sleep. So I'll ask you again what time did you go to bed?"

"Idon'tknowlikeoneam." Haechan mumbled out quickly.

"I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that. Please repeat that more clearly."

"I don't know hyung, like 1am."

"Lee Donghyuck! Do you think that your bedtime is only a suggestion?" 

"No hyung." Haechan says looking down. 

"What on earth were you doing until 1 in the morning!"

"Nothing hyung." 

"Nothing? Really, you wanna try again. Don't lie you are already in enough trouble for what happened during breakfast and now for staying up when you should have been sleeping." 

"I was playing my nintendo switch."

"Bring me your nintendo switch." Taeyong said sternly.

"Hyung! no!"

"Lee Donghyuck now."

Haechan stood up and walked over to the shelf where he keeps his nintendo switch and games, sighing he grabs it and brings it back over to Taeyong. Taeyong holds his hand out for the electronic. "Please don't take it away hyung. I won't play it when I'm supposed to be sleeping anymore."

"Donghyuck give it to me now. You will get it back in 3 days."

Haechan hesitates but decides he better listen just in case Taeyong decides to confiscate it for longer. He hands it over to Taeyong who then puts it next to the chair he was sitting in.

"Alright you are grounded from all electronics for 3 days. Now for kicking and pouring your drink on Mark you are getting a spanking."

"NOO! Hyung!"

"Absolutely not Donghyuck. Stand up." 

Haechan doesn't listen and starts to move back on the bed trying to get away from Taeyong, but Taeyong grabs ahold of his wrists and pulls  him forward into a standing position. Once he has him standing he starts to his jeans. When Haechan trys to stop him he swats his hands away. 

"Lee Donghyuck! You have been disrespectful all morning you do not get the privilege of keeping your pants on. If you want to keep fighting me then I will get the spoon. What's it going to be? Are you going to comply or do I need to fetch the spoon?"

Haechan eyes are tearing up. "No hyung! I'll listen. Please don't get the spoon!" 

"Alright. No more fighting me." Taeyong swiftly brings the boys jeans down and pulls him over his lap. Raising his arm he brings it down quickly followed by more swats. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 

"I never want to see that kind of behavior again young man."

"Yes hyung! It won't happen again. Oww please stop!"

"We are not done."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Oww hyung!" Haechan reaches back to stop any more from coming. But to his disapointment Taeyong just grabs ahold of his wrist and holds it against his back. "Do not reach back Donghyuck or I will add more." Haechan gives up and just lays limp crying. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Taeyong lands the 15th and final smack before pulling the boys jeans back up and then pulling the crying boy into his arms to cuddle him.

"I hate having to do that buddy. I don't like having to punish you."

"I'm so sorry hyung!" Haechan says hugging his hyung tightly.

"It's alright buddy. You're forgiven."  

Taeyong holds Haechan in his lap hugging him tightly back for several minutes. "Alright Haechan, I think you need to go apologize to Mark for how you treated him." Taeyong says lifting the boy to his feet.

"Ok hyung." Haechan says wiping the tears from his face and starts to head towards Mark's room. Taeyong grabs the nintendo switch before following Haechan. He wants to make sure the two boys apologize properly. Entering Mark's room he leans against the door frame as he watches the two boys apologize.

"I'm so sorry Mark hyung! You didn't deserve any of that. I was really tired and I took my tiredness out on you. I'm so sorry!"

"It's ok Haechannie! I forgive you as long as you can forgive me too." 

"Of course I forgive you! I love you  hyung."

"I love you to Haechannie. Want to play video games?"

Before Haechan can reply Taeyong clears his throat making Haechan and Mark look over towards him. "Haechannie here is grounded from video games for the next 3 days. Right Haechannie?" 

Haechan pouts at Taeyong then turns back towards Mark. "Oh yeah I can't since I stayed up till 1am playing my nintendo switch." 

Marks eyes widen in shock. "Wow. That explains why you were so grumpy."

"Yeah sorry Mark hyung."

"It's ok Haechannie. I love you." Mark says pulling the younger boy into a hug. Haechan hugs him back so glad that the older boy isn't holding any grudges against him. "I love you too hyung."

"Well since you can't play video games do you wanna play some board games instead? We can see if the others wanna join."

"Sure!"

Taeyong moves out of the way as the two boys run out of the room. He chuckles at how fast the two bounce back after being punished. He starts to head downstairs hoping that the rest of the day will go much smoother. But of course that seems to be impossible in the Dream dorm. Right as he enters the living room he sees Jeno chasing Jaimin yelling for him to give him back his ipad while Renjun is scolding the two maknaes for something. He isn't sure he wants to know what those two had gotten up to while he was dealing with Mark and Haechan. Sighing he just rolls his eyes. 

"Yah Na Jaemin give Jeno his ipad back please."  It looks like it is going to be a long day.