this is how its begun..............

ting!!!!

"and......the winner is miss Arisya.......!!!!!!!!!".....the light spotted at her and she is kind like stunned and

confused...everyone look at her and clapping hands....meanwhile she still not believe and confused of what happening just now......and then ....

 

"hey u won, they are calling u up to stage....!!!!!!"said the girl next to her.....and she is...

 

"what????????is it true????really?????"she asked.......

 

"yeah!!!!!"she kind like screaming......she gave her a hug....still confused.....but then she walked to stage with empty head....dont know what to do unless follow the path that everybody made for her......she hears everybody said...

 

"she was so lucky!!!!!i am jealous of her!!!!!!......she turn around and she feels like to faint n drooling....

 

"ommo!!!!!is it true i won?????am i dreaming?????"she talk in heart......she pinch and slap her cheeks......yeah....its not a dreams....she reached at the stage and go to the presenter.....

 

"here is your prize"he said......

 

"oh god!!!!! I won...!!!!!! I won!!!!!!!.....she screams n start to jumps on stage....here she is...shes back to normal where she behave like an hyperactive when she is happy!!!!!!she just realized that she truly won the competitions.....and the special prize was presented by the special person behind the competition.......when he showed up everybody was screaming loudly....she was wonders and turn around..........as soon as she saw him she was shocked n suddenly...

 

"bam!!!!!!.....she fainted.......the hall become noisy and she was taken to emergency room immediately........

 

 

************************** 30 minutes passed.......***********************************

 

 

i hear someone asking...."is she okay??????should we take her to hospital??????"........

and someone answers...."no its okay...she just shock and fainted....no need to worry about....".....

 

he asked again...."are you sure????look like shes not waking up...."

 

"....no its okay...the blood pressure is okay,heart are beating normally.......nothing serious happen to her....just let her rest for a while...."

and she open her eyes and asked.."where am i??????what happen to me???why was i here?????....

 

the guy in beside me said.."aahhhh....u awake.....r u okay???"....

 

"yeah...i thinks.....

"okay...take this and relax...."he hand her a glass of water and some pills.......

"owh..okay..thanks...."after a while she asked again what happen to her....."sorry sir....may i know why am i here???the last thing i know i was on the stage....so why am i here?????....

 

"okay miss....relax....u fainted while taking your prize just now.....do u remember u won the competition????

"yes"...she nodded....and suddenly the door is open....and i was stunned....

 

"hah??????????"i rubbed my eyes twice.....cant believe what i see in front of me.....i feels like to faints once again...and thanks to god i am not....

 

"hye......u r awake.....r u okay????" he asked.....

"yeah...." i answered slowly....

 

"okay miss....u were fainted as u saw him just now.....do u know him?????the first guy asked.....

 

"feels like...but i am not sure he is......" i almostly whispering....

 

"hye...i am Park Jin Young......nice 2 meet u......"the second guy said......

"are u the same Park Jin Young that i know as a JYPe founder?????2pm????2am????WG Jin Young Oppa???i asked......

 

"yes...i am...."he answered.........

"aaaahhhhh.....so it truly you.....i am not dreaming.....right"....

 

"yes u are not, i am JYP u know..."....."r u sure u okay????do we need to go to hospital?????...

 

"yes...yes...yes....i am sure......no need to worry...its just a shocked that i saw u at first......"i joke....

"hahahahahaha......"we laughed....

 

"hmmmm....ok then" he said....

 

 

******************************** SILENCE ****************************************

 

"congratulations!!!!!"....

 

"thanks...so its true i am the real winner rite????hahahaha".....

 

"yes u r....

"hmmmmm......can i call u oppa????since u r older than me and its proper to call u that..."

 

"yeah...why not....easy for us to talks as well......"

 

"yeah..yeah..."i nodded.....

 

"so,can we talk about the prize????"....he asked...

 

"yes,sure"....

"okay,as a winner, u r entitled to this...."....he handed me a piece of paper.....

 

"hah??????ticket to seoul?????? 2 months live at JYPE dorm...can choose which singer's dorm should i stay for 2 months?????????oppa...really?????is this true????????" i almostly scream......

 

"yes...fully sponsored"......"hah????what do u mean by fully sponsored?????"

 

"JYPe will sponsored ur expenses for the 2months u at seoul....."he added....

 

"ommo!!!!!i cant believe it....this is crappy"....

 

"no,its not.....we r sponsors ur expenses at seoul + ur winner money $10,000......ur expenses borne by us start for this time being..."

 

"hah????????from now???????"....

 

"yes....."..."owhhhhh.......okay,how bout this?????is it true i can choose whoever i want to stay with???even they are a guy????".....

 

"yes...why not?????u not only will stay with them...u will follow them whereever they go,their practice, learn sings ang dancing with them or in a short word u can do watever they do,go when and etc....."

 

"oMG!!!!this is realy unbelieveable......!!!!means that i can be 24/7 with them??????"....

 

"yes,correct".....

 

"ok...what i need to do???is there any conditions??????"....

 

"nope....it just u must above 21 years old......thats all...the rest will be taken charge by us even your passport if u dont have any...."......

 

"woah!!!!!this is really heaven...."i think.....

 

"so how????do u agree?????have any question????yeah i know u r shocked....so we giving u a time to make decision....."he said....."unfortunately i have to go now...i got some business to do and i will contact u later...i hope to see u again.....and this is my card, if there is anything u can call me..." he added........

 

"hmmm...okay.......kamsahamnida"........

 

"yeh...kwen chana....btw nice to meet u,again...see you later.....annyeong hi kaseyo"........

 

"yeh...annyeong hi kaseyo"......he hugged me and leave.....

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"yes miss...i guess u know the special prize that u won...so what is ur decision?????let us know when u make a decision....this is my card.....i hope u can let us know as soon as possible....JinYoung-shhi will be here for a weeks due to some business matter....so any further details u can contact us by this number or JinYoung-shii personally....."the first guy enter the room...

 

"yes...yes....i will...i'll contact u later......thanks for everything...."

 

"yess mis.....my pleasure....the car is waiting for u to take you home......"he said....

 

"what?????even a car for me?????woah....feels like reborn again....really- really like a heaven...."i said in my heart......"owh okay......"i answered.....

 

"let me take u there,u r our special guest for the time being".....he added.....

 

"yeah..."i nodded and smiled......i dont know how wide i smile but i am really feels so lucky enough...its so like a dream become reality......i just countung in my head and cant wait to share my story with my buddies...really.....all i can do is smile...smile...and smile....