ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ📍ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤREVIEWS

 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ📍ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 ㅤㅤ환승연애 ㅤㅤ/ㅤㅤ ㅤOPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  sirius- / silvi 선지한 IS ACCEPTED!

Hi Silvi! Thank you for being the first applicant, and I won't give a lengthy review and here it goes!

Jihan is highly similar to my own personality, me being and ISFJ too, and that's why I'm able to relate so much of him. I can see him being sentimental over the relationship, moreover they separated just after he finished his military service. Like.. ouch. And the interview section T.T he's a simp and he knows it. I personally think that he would be such an interesting character to explore, and the show might be the chance for him to actually get some explanations about the break-up, and also reveal the side he's never touched on yet by seeing his ex again, but in this case, with someone else in the house.

Overall, I'm very satisfied on how you picture Jihan! He could be such a great addition for the story, so he's accepted! Thank you so much for applying!

moonjellyfish / arielle 김유영 IS ACCEPTED!

Hello Arielle! Thank you for your interest in applying! Let's get to the review~

First of all, Karina... damn those visuals. I can see Yooyoung being that one it girl who got it all, from brain to looks. And she's probably one of the people that would always be fashionable even if they're only in the Transit Love house. She could be one of the most popular member of the casts.. and it'll be interesting to see her being in all the drama that would happen in the house since Yooyoung is the type to bottle it up rather than confront what's bothering her. Yooyoung's personality is very realistic and is interesting to write on later if she's chosen! And also her background, it made sense how she strives for perfection all the time, because she doesn't want to mess things up and became a headache for others. Ouch, breaking up over phone is... hurtful. It's understandable if she still seeks closure even after all these years.

The adjustment you make for Yooyoung from the initial plotline is totally doable, because I'll alter things out (not too much though) to align all the characters's relationship later when they're accepted. Overall, Kim Yooyoung would be an interesting character to write on, so now she is accepted! Thank you so much Arielle for applying! 

username. CHARACTER NAME IS ______!

게 예쁘게 함께 해줘 널 만나서, 난 더 커다란 그림을 그려 You're my missing puzzle piece 드디어 맞춰진 조각나 있던 맘의 상처까지 가득 채워준 넌 어느새 내 전부가 됐어 My missing puzzle piece My missing puzzle piece 모든 걸 다 갖는 것보다 무엇 하날 절대로 잃지 않는 게 더 중요한 거란 걸 너로 인해 알게 되었어 You're my missing puzzle piece 너무나 눈부신 늘 혼자 맞춰가던 세상 속 한 장면이 돼 준 꽉 끼워진 손 뺄 수 없듯

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter