I AM ANGRY

I AM ANGRY *ONESHOT*

 

                       I'm mad at my boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong. And I want him to realize my anger without having to say to him, at least he should apologize me. i am angry because I do not like the attitude of his insensitivity to me. Or which more makes me angry when he praised one of the beautiful actresses in Korea, making he always rumored to be with her ​​in almost every media.

 


 

                     "Kimchi?", Jiyong handed me a plate full of kimchi. I shook my head while continuing to put a face frowning, trying to tell him that I was angry at him. But it seems he did not realize it, he even sat down before me and ate that full plate of kimchi until the end. I had widened my eyes that time to feel my anger increased. I felt like my mood getting worse.

 


 

                      "Corn?", this time he tried to offer me the best food I like, corn. But I have to keep holding my wishes or kept my saliva which almost out of the corner of my lips when I saw two pieces of grilled corn still warm in his hand. sweet smelly of the corn enters my nostrils makes me almost not bear to not take the corn and put it into my mouth. But fortunately I was immediately aware of the three seconds earlier, then looked away and answered. "I am not in the mood". Hope he will realize there is something wrong with me because I usually never reject the corn, then maybe asked me why. And I'm very surprised that I was wrong. All he did was laugh and then devour the corn at once. Makes him struggled to eat the corn grains are firmly attached to the corn husk. Then he casually said, "I understand that you are in diet noona, i saw noona seen getting fatter recently. Next time I'll pay more attention to your food portions noona ". I growled to myself, 'I'm getting fatter because i share my anger to you to those foods you know!'.

 


 

                    Already most of the day I was silence to him, I always showed my angry faces when we looked at each other. But that made ​​me furious he did not even realize it!. He was busy talked about Gaho, he told that he brought his dog to the exercise room. And how funny when the dog stepped on the face of the sleeping Seunghyun on a couch. I just pretended looked not interested with the story and the occasional yawned. But then that man even said that my face was like YG's when i was yawning, my mouth was so wide like a hippo's mouth!. Wth?!.

 


 

                   The clock show at the ten and Jiyong rushing to going home. He wore his thick jacket before took his car keys from the table. I sat with my back facing him while watching tv. Pretending not to care about his departure. He said goodbye to me with a giggles. I got up to take him out of the door of my private apartment. of course With a straight of my bad mood face. Until the front door, he once again said goodbye to me, patted my head. I remained to show my bad mood faces, only a very small smile then.

                     As he started to walk away, I turned to re-enter my room. Three seconds after, there was a hand pulled my right arm suddenly, making me turned around. My eyes rounded in conjunction with the face of Kwon Jiyong began to approaching mine and then he pressed his lips to mine. Kissed me full of feeling about six to seven seconds. Before he let go of my lips and then hugged me, burying his face between my loose hair. He sighed, patted my back before released his hugged and grinned broadly. Patted my head again, said  'I Love You, my Park Bom noona'  then turned and trotted away. This time he really get away.

 

And that's when I realized if he had managed to make me forgive him.

 



Extremly shooorrttt~~

Khekhekhe...

Sorry for the grammar errors, i still studying with english

btw, Thanks for reading!! \(ᵔ˽ᵔ)/