Hate or not?

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

RESIDENT COAST AREA

 

The van stop on the side of the road, Daesung opens the van door and then ask Jiyong to go out. Jiyong just follow his instruction silently. Moment later, both of them just continue walking on the beach until they stop at one warehouse that stores canoes. Daesung signal him to enter the warehouse alone while he's staying outside to guard the door. Jiyong enter the warehouse slowly while his eyes look around.

“Welcome back, GD!” one voice greets him from far.

“Big Brother…” Jiyong said slowly.

“I’m glad to meet you again” James, the lead gang greets him happily.

“I’m surprise to know you still looking for me,” Jiyong said.

“Why shouldn't I? You're my best racer!” James replied with smiles.

“Big Brother, I know I owe you…” Jiyong said but James interrupts him and says

“Oh… you still remember you owe me…”

“Let me pay you back with other way…”Jiyong said try to persuade.

James shakes his head while take a step toward him.

“Hurm… how?” he asked curiously.

“I'll pay you back with cash” Jiyong replied.

“Okay… did you have the cash right now?” James asked sarcastically.

Jiyong shakes his head slowly.

“So…?” James asked.

“Big Brother, I can’t race for you anymore.” Jiyong replied to refuse.

“GD…GD… you don't have any cash, you just have a drive skill. So, that's an easy way for you to pay me...” James said.

“But... I already promise to my omma not to race anymore...” Jiyong replied while try to hold his emotion.

“Argh… such sentimental boy” James said with irate.

“Please… give me some time. I’ll make sure to pay you…” Jiyong replied.

James look at him while his planning something in his mind.

“I don't care what you promise to your omma. She's dead, how can she tell if you're doing it or not. Dead still dead…right?” James said while smirks.

Suddenly, Jiyong feel inside him burning after he said that about his mother. Without warning, Jiyong punch him hardly to release his anger. He grabs his collar and then pulls him before he's banging his head toward him hard.

“Don’t you ever say that about my omma” Jiyong said before he punch him again.

James shouts asking for help. After that, Daesung and two James workers get inside the warehouse. They saw James is already full of blood on his face while Jiyong still punch him. Daesung go to stop Jiyong meanwhile the other went to James.

“You’re bastard!” Jiyong shout loudly.

Suddenly, one of the workers went to Jiyong and hit his stomach hardly. Jiyong grunt in pain afterward. The fight keep continue until Daesung signal Jiyong to run away from there. At first, Jiyong didn’t agree but after he saw the workers holding the wood to hit him, he run away from there.

“Go catch him!” James said furiously after he saw Jiyong run away.

 

 

 

 

 

After she went out, she saw the van is already gone. She tries to call Jiwoong, but the call went to voicemail. Taeyeon keep driving the car while looking for the van that brings Jiyong. Along way to search the van, she kept dialing Jiwoong number and keeps send to him voicemail.

When she's hover around the coast area, suddenly she saw the black van with the same numbers plate. She's stop her car nearby the area before she secretly approaches the van. However, when she looks into the van, she saw no one in there.

“Where is he?” Taeyeon mutter while looking around.

Suddenly, her phone ring and she saw Jiwoong number.

“Hey, where are you?” Jiwoong asked worried.

“Coast area” Taeyeon replied.

“Where is Jiyong?” Jiwoong asked.

“I don’t know… I didn’t see him,” Taeyeon replied keep looking around.

“Damn! Tae, I want you go back home! Right now” Jiwoong suddenly said.

“What? Why? You want me to leave him?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Tae, this is not a game. They could be dangerous people. I want you go back home now!” Jiwoong replied with firm.

“Then, what about him?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I'll handle this... you go back!” Jiwoong replied before he ended the call.

Taeyeon look at her phone after Jiwoong ended the call. She sighs before she went back to her car.

After she enters the car, suddenly Jiyong come out from nowhere and rashly ask her to leave the area.

“Let’s go…go…” Jiyong said after he went to passenger seat.

“What happen?” Taeyeon asked after she saw Jiyong wounded mouth.

“Go…go…” Jiyong said without answering her.

However, before she moves the car, suddenly one of the James's workers appear in front of the car and pointing the gun at the mirror, and he says

“Don't let me pull the trigger, get out from the car silently. Don't do anything stupid.”

Taeyeon saw the gun, and she starts to feel panicked. Jiyong look at the gun, and then he slowly whispers to Taeyeon.

“Don't stop the engine, after I pull down the handbrake, you start to press the pedal...” Jiyong said slowly.

Taeyeon look at him with panic after he said that. She saw Jiyong nodded slowly to signal her.

“Get out from the car… now” the worker said firm.

Taeyeon focus he eyes on the road after she saw Jiyong. Then, after Jiyong noticed Taeyeon is ready, he rapidly pulls down the handbrake. Taeyeon immediately press the pedal and drive the car away. The worker surprise with their sudden action moves his body away and then starts to fire a shot until it hit the side mirror.

“Aaaah….” Taeyeon shouts after the mirror being shot.

“Don’t slow down, just drive” Jiyong give instruction.

Taeyeon continue her drive until they saw the van chase behind them.

“They are chasing us!” Taeyeon shout with panic.

Jiyong turn to look behind and saw the van.

“Don’t look back! Keep drive…” Jiyong said.

Then, he saw an alley and then asks Taeyeon to go there.

“Take that alley,” Jiyong said.

“No we can’t.”  Taeyeon replied.

“Then, just drive!” Jiyong said while keep looking at the back.

When the van approaches them, Taeyeon drive toward the other line to avoid them. However, the van keeps pressure behind them.

“Keep press… speeds up!” Jiyong said furiously.

“Can’t you look what I’m doing here?” Taeyeon shout back furiously.

“Just drive!” Jiyong said afterward.

Then, Taeyeon saw another alley in front of them. She slow down the car before takes a turn with rashly. The car spin before enters the alley. After that, she 's speed up the car and went to hide the car behind the one of building. The van lost them after they went past the building. Jiyong take a deep breath after he saw the van past them. He went to look at Taeyeon and saw her hands trembling while her face looks so pale.

“Hey, are you okay?”Jiyong asked worried.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him. She just feels herself hard to breathe after what just happened to them.

When Jiyong saw Taeyeon, he moves to her and then holds her hands. After that, he rubs Taeyeon cheek gently while saying

“We’re fine… I’m here…”

Taeyeon look at him while she tries to breathe normally.

“Don’t worry… Nothing can happen to you,” Jiyong continue try to comfort her.

Taeyeon then push his hands away before she went out from the car to get more air. Jiyong also get out from the car afterward. Then, Taeyeon’s phone is ringing inside the car. Jiyong saw its Jiwoong is the one that called. Jiyong look at Taeyeon condition before he went to pick up the call. After he told Jiwoong their current location, Jiyong went to stand near Taeyeon to make sure she's fine.

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay now?” Jiyong asked after he saw Taeyeon condition.

Taeyeon nodded while looking at the ground.

Suddenly, they saw Jiwoong car arrive with two police officers. Jiwoong rashly went to Taeyeon.

“Are you okay? Anything happen to you?” Jiwoong asked with worried.

Jiwoong look at Taeyeon before he hugs her.

“Aigoo… you know how scared I am… are you okay?Didnt I ask you to go home?” Jiwoong keep asking.

However, Taeyeon didn’t respond him. Jiwoong then look at Jiyong and ask

“What are you trying to do here? Are you trying to make me mad? Didn't I tell you not to leave the house?”

Jiwoong grab Jiyong collar with rough.

“I’m sorry. I made a mistake,” Jiyong said to apologies.

“Stop it!” suddenly Taeyeon shout at both of them.

Jiwoong and Jiyong startled while looking at her.

“It's not his fault. You're the one that bring him here. So, it's your fault!” Taeyeon shout to Jiwoong and let her anger out.

Jiwoong look at Taeyeon with mixed feeling after she said that.

“Tae…” Jiwoong try to say something but Taeyeon stop him.

“No, listen! I know your priority work over family... even you're able to bring criminal to the house!” Taeyeon shout again with anger.

Jiwoong stares at Taeyeon without saying anything.

“Anything could happen to me… But it's not that point... you think I'm mad because you bring him here?... I mad because you're here not for us! I mad the reasons you're here, not because of omma! You're here just for your work! After you're done, you'll leave us again. That makes me mad! I'm scared if one day these feelings gone, I don't care with your presence anymore!” Taeyeon said to release all her anger toward Jiwoong. Taeyeon tear flow on her cheeks afterward.

“Sorry…” Jiwoong said with teary eyes.

“No… don’t. I don’t want to hear sorry from you… From now, as long you're here... just make omma happy. You don't have to bother me. You know she's love you, even you didn't here for her...” Taeyeon replied before she wipes her tears.

Jiwoong nodded slowly. Jiyong look at them with mixed feelings.

“I…erm…” Jiyong try to say something but Jiwoong interrupt and says

“You and Taeyeon go into my car. The officer will take this car home.”

Jiyong nodded. After that, he and Taeyeon walks toward the car slowly while Jiwoong still standing there with sad.

“Why it’s so hard…?” Jiwoong mutter while he rubs his face.

After that, he went to the car and drive leave the area with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

ELDERCARE HOUSE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter