***

Devil's Lie

They continued to followed Gyehyeon into the building. The inside looked just tThe same as the outside. Decaying walls and moss growing everywhere. They continued walking until they stopped at a wall.

 

“Why did we stop by a wall “?

 

Gyeheon ignored the question “ Open hellevator “ she said and soon the wall  began to separate revealing an elevator. Gyehyeon turned to face everyone “ again I warn you all  not to react to anything you see as we go '' she said as he enter the elevator the others nodded before enter after Gyehyeon.


 

“ This seems okay” Sunwoo thought to himself as they ascended  down. It was quitt for the most as they counted to head down. They were half way down when the door opened, relieving a boy with a cat on his shoulder. The boy looked at everyone before stepping inside 

 

“ I smell humans “ 

 

The boy then turned his head alway the way around smirking, freaking them out  “ I smell humans “ but it wasn't the boy who said. The boy lucky didn't stay on the elavorter long as he got off after the third stop. One stop after the boy the door opened to reveal a man barely hanging on to light limping to in snow towards “ is okay “ June asked. Even though he could see her Gyehoon smirked looking at guy “ no but their is no point in helping him” 

 

“What why though”

 

The answer to the question didn't take long because as the man got closer a figure pounced on him and began to tie him to shreds .” What the hell “ they all thought. The eleveroter headed for a few minutes efore they finally reached the underworld.

 

Gyehoon was first to step out of the elever. They all watched as her entire appearance changed. Her skin was paler than before and she was no longer wearing a schoolgirl outfit but a long black dress. Soon the others stepped out. They were all amazed  as the underworld was far from what they thought it would be " I would advise you all to stay close, you never know when someone will come and try to stnach your soul" she said as she walked. 


 

They all smoke nodded and count to follow her to Stray kids castle. As they were walking Chani had stopped when he thought he saw a bird fly by him. He continued to look around until he saw three large death birds `` guys do see that '' he sai causing the other to stop " See what Chani" Zuho asked looking in the direction the maknae was " you don't never mind" Zuho simply nodded as they continued walking Chani looked back over to death birds.

 

Who started to follow them " that's weird" Chani thought he was a hand gesture tour signaling for them to go away. But that didn't stop them and out of nowhere they starte sqaucking causing Seonghwa, Kevin and Chani to fall to the ground in pain. 

 

"Seonghwa"

 

"Chani"

 

"Kevin" 


 

"Dam birds " Seonghwa shouted as stud up but didn't realize his appearance had changed. " Hwa what are you"  he heard Yunho saidSeonghwa gazed down at his eight arms. Apart from his attire, Seonghwa's complexion was powdered white and he had pink hair. He also  had four extra sets of eyes, replacing his green eyes with rose gold. Seonghwa’s appearance wasn't the only one to change as.

 

Kevin's complexion was now gray, his eyes were red, and his hair was red, but what surprised them the most were the deer antlers and deer ears. " Kevin," Chanhee murmured, "I can explain," but before he could say anything, Kevin was hoisted into the air and carried away. 

 

" Kevin," the boyz cried.


 

Seonghwa suffered the same fate as Kevin as he was whisked away Ateez screamed his name while running after him. Chani watched as the last bird came by him " stay away " he yelled  before running off which confused SF9 but they were startled to see the maknae also whisked away "Chani" they yelled as they started to shoot at whatever was taking him away 



 

Hongjoong fell to his knees " hwa"