Celebration!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

This story will make you laugh hard and happy at the same time! Ha Ha! Fighting! - Author. 

It's a weekend and It's Myeong Joo's promotion  celebration party! She and Seo dae young planned this together on a weekend so that everybody can come and enjoy for a little longer. They invited Alpha team, Heasung hospital's members, Seo dae young and Myeong Joo's other colleagues all with thir families, almost 60/70 people. The commander couldn’t come because he is not in Korea. Other than him, everyone came with their family and children in Myeong Joo's house. 
Myeong Joo wore a spaghetti strap, with one long slit, black dress that looks so good on her, like she is reflecting an aura of elegance and power. And dae young is looking dashing in his black suit besides her. Their daughter wore a very pretty white fluffy dress and walks around looking like a piece of cloud. They are indeed a perfect family. 
Everybody congratulated her and praised them. Sunshine is very excited to see the little baby of Si Jin and Dr. Kang. She is playing with the baby and happily asks questions to everyone about the baby. Since she is 2 years old, she talks very sweetly and everybody is in 'aww' with her cuteness! She looks just like a little version of Myeong Joo. Dae Young and Myeong Joo is roaming everywhere and attending the guests. Happy atmosphere is circulating through the party. 
Then they came to Sunshine and sees her happily playing and chatting with the baby and they joined them. Looking at the scene for a while in 'aww' Myeong Joo suddenly grabs Dae Young's forearm and speaks, "Seo Dae Young, why don’t we have a second baby? Look at Sunshine! Look how happy she is!" She didn’t say that quietly. Everybody heard them and looks at them with playful eyes! Dae young is really embarrassed and twitched his eyes of her sudden declaration. And because everyone was looking at them with mischievousness in their eyes! He tried to get his hand free from Myeong Joo's grip. But Myeong Joo grabbed it more tightly and says more excitedly, "What do you think, tell me now? Sunshine has became 2 two years old. It’s perfect time for another baby!" Hearing her innocent questions in front of everyone, everybody starts laughing and even some whistles are heard! Seo dae Young's eyes darted to find who gave whistle, but couldn’t find. Little drops of sweats started to form on his forehead in embarrassment!
But Myeong Joo is as always indifferent! She is really an amazing woman, who has no fear or embarrassment when it comes to her love! She also smiled at everyone and says, "What do you guys think? Isn’t it the perfect time?" 
Everyone is amused by the bold Myeong Joo once more! They smiled at her and says "if she thinks this is the perfect time then no one can stop her. Not even Dae Young! Ha ha!" Hearing all these he becomes even more embarrassed and softly says, "Myeong Joo this is not the perfect time to discuss our family planning. Let's celebrate your promotion today. We'll think about that later!"
This time Si jin whistles and teased them saying, "Sergeant Seo wants to discuss that privately. Do you guys understand the meaning?" Everybody cheered that thought ignoring Dae Young's glaring eyes! And Myeong Joo smiles brightly beside him.
Like this, that evening filled all of them with happiness. They cut cake, congratulated Myeong Joo, cheered the thought of a second baby, teased Dae young more and more and sees a happy family with affection in their eyes. They cheered more when after cutting the cake Dae Young suddenly pulls Myeong Joo with the strength of his powerful muscular hands and embraced her in front of everyone and said, "I am very proud and lucky to have Myeong Joo as my women, my wife, the mother of my child and my comrade, my superior!" His sudden declaration in front of everyone made Myeong Joo bewildered in happiness and when Dae young released his arms and saluted her in front of everyone, she smiled at him, saluted him back and grabs his tie and pulls him with power towards her and gives him a kiss on his lips. Everybody clapped at that sight! Only Si jin groans like irritated! And this time Seo dae young took his revenge, looked at everyone with mischief in his eyes and grabs Myeong Joo's slender waist and pulls her to him and kissed passionately on her lips, she happily accepted his kiss.
Now everyone is amused by Sae dae young. They cheered so loudly that it felt like the roof of the room will blow away. They started to tease them even more saying, "looks like sae dae young will be on his mission of making their second baby tonight! Ha ha ha!"