;001

I love you, but you're not my type!

"Why did you refused Dongwoo hyung's confession?", Myungsoo blurted out, awaking Sungyeol from being spaced out.

Sungyeol lazily rested his chin on his palm, "Didn't I tell you that I only like tall guy?"

"Yeah, but I know you love Dongwoo hyungNot just as a best friend, I mean."

"What?"

"Yeah. Just... Do not lie to yourself. It's so obvious that you love Dongwoo hyung"

".....I........ I just...... Oh shut up."

Myungsoo giggled, "Just tell Dongwoo hyung that you love him and everything's gonna be ok~"

Smile forced on Sungyeol's lips as he patted Myungsoo on the head and whispered something, "I hate you, You're the weirdest friend i ever had"

"Oh I love you too, Yeol-ah"

 

"Sungyeol-ah!", Sungyeol turned his head as he heard someone called his name, he just waved his hand to the other.

"Ah Dongwoo hyung! Come here! Let's walk home together"

"I don't want to go home. Let's go to the park"

"But the sky is going to da"

"It's only 5 PM, Seriously! I'll walk you home"

"............Okay."

 

As they reached the park, Dongwoo dragged Sungyeol and stood in front of him.

"About my confession, I"

"Didn't I tell you that i only like tall guy, hyung?! Seriously, things pissed me off", Sungyeol grumbled in anger as he turned his back to Dongwoo, but Dongwoo took Sungyeol's wrist and pulled him closer.

Dongwoo tiptoed his foot and brought Sungyeol's ear closer to his lips as he whispered something to his ear, "Why did you only like tall guy? If you love someone, height is not a matter anymore"

Sungyeol shocked at Dongwoo's sudden action and pushed him gently, "B-but... I.... I only like tall guy! I don't know why... But I.... I only like tall guy! Seriously hyung...", Sungyeol smacked his head, Why am I stammered, Oh you idiot, Sungyeol!

 

"If you only like tall guy, Why don't you bring me a hi-calcium milk every morning so i can grow taller and you can let me being your boyfriend?"

"Why don't you buy it all by yourself, you idiot hyung?!", Sungyeol giggled and Dongwoo smacked his head. Hardly.

"Ouch hyung it's hurt.", Sungyeol whined in pain as he rubbed his head.

"........... About your confession earlier..... I love you too hyung! Just grow taller and I'm going to make you mine."

 

A/N: LOL. Weird plot is so weird orz. Sorry for making this short, and.... Forgive me for any grammatical error ;A;