Chapter 1

My Heart

He was in his deep slumber sleeping soundly although morning was come. He turn right and sometimes turn left to make his body comfort. This morning was not like always, he always wake up late no matter what his hyung did to make him wake up but it wont make him budge, otherwise this morning he smell something good when he sleeps, yes..that’s the smell of food. First time he hesitate to wake up maybe that’s just his illusion cause he knows that his hyung cant cook, but after he sniffs many times he sure that it’s food smell then he opens his eyes, blinking and yawn continuously, he rubs his eyes and stretching his body. Now, he is walking to kitchen. When he arrived there, a smile appears on his face, there, in the kitchen, now in front of him, he found him wearing a cute pink apron and hold that spatula while humming a song. He walks tiptoed then he wrap him in his embrace.

“Good morning,hyung.” He whispers ily on that man ear.

“Omona..yah..changmin-ah~ you surprised me,ahhh..my heart..” that man touch his chest, then hit changmin forehead with spatula.

“Ouchh..junsu hyung~ it’s hurt..” said changmin while rubbing his forehead with his right hand, his left hand still around junsu waist.

“….hyung? why are you here in the early morning like this? do you just want to make me breakfast? Aigooo hyunggg…I really love youuu..” said changmin still wrapping junsu waist while trying to kiss junsu cheeks.

“Aiishhh min…Yahh!! Don’t kiss me..!! I’m here cause your hyung is sick and I’m worried about him, I’ll take care of him until he gets well.” Junsu wipped the place that changmin had kissed before.

“Does hyung sick? But I think he’s not.” Changmin still hugging junsu.

“I cant believe it, you’re his dongsaeng and you didn’t know it.. aisshh what kind of dongsaeng are you? Now just Go..get shower min, you’re smelly.” Said junsu still focus cooking pancake .

“Later.. now, I just want to hug you like this,hyung..” said changmin still enjoying junsu scene.

“But, now I’m cooking and after this I must cook porridge for yoochun, if you not letting me go now, I cant do anything and maybe you will come late to get your lecture.” Now Junsu try to get off of changmin hands.

Changmin pouts and letting junsu escape from his embrace.

“Neee..i’ll get shower and breakfast must be done when I finished.” Changmin pecks junsu cheeks then runaway.

“YAH..!!!Aishhh that kid..!!” said junsu while put his hand that hold the spatula up, but changmin already left.

 

-Changmin POV-

I love this morning..althought it’s raining outside but..it’s bright morning isn’t it? Just by looking at Junsu hyung, could make my day become bright, as bright as a smile that attach on my lip. Although I know if Junsu hyung is hyung’s boyfriends but still I love him, i know that maybe all of you will say that’s my feeling is wrong but loving someone is a human right too, isn’t it? And if I love him is a wrong option then I don’t want to be right for my entire life. Sometimes I feel hurt too because I love him, cause I know that my feeling is just one love-sided, but I know that loving someone it’s mean that we musn’t claim that person to be ours. I know that junsu hyung really loves my hyung, but still I’ll love him more then my hyung did and I will feel happy just by looking his happiness although it’s not me that beside him. To make it short just said that my crazy love just for him, that’s kim junsu.

-End  POV of Changmin –

 

Changmin enters his room again, gets his towel then enter his bathroom, still with a wide smile that attach on his lip. After got shower, changmin wears his best clothes then fix his hair to make his look become more handsome. Then after he felt he is ready, he pick his bag and go to downstair. His smile become wider when he sees his lovely hyung is serving breakfast on the table now.

“Woow hyung..you’ll be a truly good wife in the future.” Said changmin while he sits on the chair and ready to grab some meals that junsu made.

“Of course..i will be a great wife for chunnie and a great brother-in-law for you, minnie.” Said junsu while giving changmin a glass of milk, missing a sad look from changmin face.

“Ha-ah-haha.” Changmin force to laugh to cover his sadness.

“Have a nice meals..i’ll give this porridge to chunnie, just eat all of them min.” junsu bring the porridge upstair leaving changmin who is eating his breakfast alone. Changmin just smile bitterly knowing that his heart feels so hurt just by hearing junsu word. He touch his left chest and try to breath, now he really lost his appetite even he wasn’t hungry again. When changmin still in his mind, suddenly he heard junsu screaming from yoochun’s room.

“CHUNNIE…!!CHUNNIE..!!!CHUNNIE..!!!” Changmin could hear that junsu scream in fear and he also heard that junsu crying. Then he directly running to yoochun’s room to find out what’s that exactly happen.

Changmin’s heart beat so fast when he sees the scene in front of him, that’s junsu holding unconscious yoochun while yoochun looks so pale and lifeless.

“Hyung? What happen?” ask changmin with a worried tone.

“Minnie-ah..c-chunnie..c-chunnie..hiks..” junsu cant said anything, he just crying while hugging yoochun body tightly.

“Calm down hyung, Lets bring hyung to hospital.” Said changmin try to calm junsu although his mind is in panic state. Then changmin piggy back yoochun and bring him to his car, after that he and junsu heading to hospital fastly.   

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Now, changmin and junsu sit on the chair in front of ER room. Changmin is hugging junsu to calm him while junsu just could crying in changmin embrace.

“Hikss..changmin-ah..h-how if something bad happen?hikss..”

“just believe that everything will be alright,hyung..sshh.” changmin rubbing junsu’s back, still hugging him tightly and trying to calm him.

“b-but..c-chunie..chunnie is..hikss..” junsu cant continued his words, now he feels really worried as like he could die everytime if he heard a bad news. He cant breath easy too because he feels so afraid if something bad happen to his lover, it makes him shaking and shiver down his spine. Changmin cant say anything, actually he feels like junsu too, he just could hugging junsu more tight, resting his head on junsu shoulder and let his body enjoying junsu scene to make it calm.

Minutes by minutes passed and they still hugging each other to wait the doctor come out from the room that’s now feels like forever. Changmin looking at his watch, this is already half an hour and the doctor still busy to check his hyung condition in the room in front of him. While he suddenly feels that junsu already calm, maybe too calm for person that was crying, then he released his hug and just realized that junsu is sleeping with a puffy eyes and a pout on his lip. It makes him smiling looking at that man on his embrace that actually will become his hyung belonging for the next month. But he just cant ease his smile when he looks at junsu pouting lip, that’s just make him want to kiss that lip so sure. Then without thinking again, he directly kiss junsu lips carefully, not wanting that junsu awake and will be hate him if he knows about that.

“mmmhh..chunnie..” junsu humming like that when changmin kiss him, then changmin suddenly stop to kiss him when he heard that. Of course, this is make his heart become hurt again,more hurt than before. The pain that he always feels now become more.

 

-Changmin POV-

*sigh…even in his dream, he dreams about my hyung. Why it has to be my hyung? Why cant it become me? I love you Junsu hyung..I really do, why cant you see that? Am I not bold enough? Why do you have to meet my hyung first? Why?!! Could it be me, if I have meet you first than my hyung? Why cant you just love me? why it must be my hyung that you love?

Changmin chuckle, laughing at himself.

Why did I think like that? While my hyung is struggling for his life now. I know, I such a bad brother. Lets just pray for them to be happy together, but..wait..how about my feeling then? can I forget junsu hyung if they already married? Can I say that I bless them? Can I see them together and hearing their vow each other on the altar? Can i? can I bear it to see all that scene?

This heart already ripped for thousand time to see their smile happily each other, while me? I just standing behind them, admiring junsu hyung from behind and pretending that if I’m not beside him I’ll be fine, pretending that as long as junsu hyung happy it will be fine, pretending that I will be fine if I cant claim junsu hyung as mine, it’s all just a lie. I will never be fine,I know it.

I really envy with my hyung. He could get junsu’s hyung heart, while me.. I just can give all my heart to junsu’s hyung but maybe he would never give his belonging to me. I really want to exchange my place with my hyung, can it happen?

Changmin chuckle again, laughing at himself.

It’s impossible or maybe not? That’s just could be happen if and only if my hyung already die or not in this world again, maybe that time I could gets junsu hyung attentions even I could get junsu’s hyung heart. Yeah..that’s right. Then, should I pray for my hyung to die today?

And..God…could you grant my wish?

Then let me have that heart just for me..forever..

-End of Changmin POV-

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

how's that?

leave comments guys..

thx you

~dyunoliv~