Chapter 2

Bipolar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunseo's POV

I'm now preparing my one week leave letter so that Ms. Minatozaki can just sign it later, Ms. Hirai and Ms. Myoui is still here and it's a good thing because Ms. Minatozaki's mood is now okay she's not that gloomy anymore. I'm back to filing up the papers, Ms. Minatozaki's schedule is clear for the whole week and her paper works are also done as we finish it all yesterday. Looks like they'll go somewhere since Ms. Minatozaki is currently fixing herself up. 

The three of them are now in front of me, they move fast I just get something underneath my desk and now they're in front that got me thinking they can be the cause of my death. "Yes Ms?" I ask them three since they're currently standing in front of me like mannequins and I'm getting nervous right now. "Your Ms. Minatozaki right here wants to say that she wants you to go with us shopping" Ms. Hirai said and I just nod my head. 

Ms. Minatozaki is my responsibility if she needs or wants to go anywhere I need to be by her side; except when I need to go to the university since I can't possibly be with her during that time. "Please give a minute to fix the papers" I said and they just nod. I organize the papers again and put it in its place before getting up. I fix my slacks before joining them, I always wear slacks going to work and to the university. 

I put my blazer on as we're gonna be seen by the employees and I need to be in formal wear. I can take it off once I'm outside the company. I have my backpack with me since I don't know how long we'll be shopping. Once we entered Ms. Minatozaki's car I heat up the engine first before we go to the mall. 

"Which mall are we going Ms?" I ask as I look at Ms. Minatozaki when Ms. Minatozaki didn't answer I look at the mirror glancing at Ms. Hirai and Ms Myoui. "Ms. Myo- I mean Ms. Mina which mall are we gonna go to?" I ask her since Ms. Hirai is busy playing games at her phone I don't want to disturb her. 

"At our mall, Yunseo-ah and great job of having progress calling me by my name but I want the "Ms." off next time..." Ms. Mina said and I just nodded my head. "Will keep that in mind Ms. Mina as long as we're outside the company" I said as she smiles and that same smile knock me off my feet the first time I saw it and right now I know that I'm blushing. "Can you please focus on driving and please drive fast I'm getting tired sitting." Ms. Minatozaki said and I just nod. 

After a few minutes I park the car and went outside to open the door for Ms. Mina first as she's on my same side as I open Ms. Hirai after but when I was gonna open Ms. Minatozaki's door she just slams it on my body and close it loudly. Well that hurts but it's not the first time it happens so I'm used to it. I'm now carrying Ms. Minatozaki's phone and wallet as she roams around with Ms. Mina and Ms. Hirai.

We went shops by shops and now my hands are so full that I ask for a string so I can put tie it to the ends of it and put it around my neck while still carrying some of the bags. I look dumb right now and I know it by the way the people look at me. "Sana, I forgot my wallet at the car, wait for us here" Ms. Mina said as she drags me to the elevator and pressing the basement button. "Yah! Choi Yunseo, You can always ask for help if you're tired." Ms. Mina said as the elevator went down and I bow my head in shame.

"I didn't drag you here with me because of that it looks cute but still it's heavy. You've attracted attention from the crowd earlier especially the ladies. You're quite charming no wonder why she fall for you." Ms. Mina said and I'm now a tomato potato, please help me but she said a she fall for me? someone did maybe I misheard it. 

We just head to the car and I put the bags inside "You're not gonna get your wallet Ms. Mina?" I ask her as she just smiles at me. "Ah, You can call me Mina when it's just us and my wallet is always with me." Ms. Mina said and I just chuckle at her. 

"Oh my? Did you just chuckle, Am I getting lucky?" Ms. Mina said and I laugh at her antics. We are now laughing when someone coughs behind us. "Did you find your wallet now Mina? Let's head home since I'm tired." Ms. Minatozaki said and I just nod opening the door for her and Ms. Hirai. Ms. Minatozaki's mood swings is really unpredictable I mumbled but Ms. Mina heard it and just pat my shoulder. I open the door for Ms. Mina before we head off since all of us are from the same village it won't take too much time given the fact that Ms. Hirai's house is right in front of us and Ms. Mina's is just beside us. 

We have arrived and they bid farewells with each other. "Pack all of your things before you go to the University" Ms. Minatozaki said and I just look at her "Can I question the reason behind, Ms. Minatozaki?" I ask. "You'll be living with me to the space Father bought for me since he trust you so much he wants you to accompany me. It's close to your University as her said it's 17 minute walk." Ms. Minatozaki said nonchatly so I just nod and open the door for her as we went inside. 

"Good Evening Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki" I greeted Ms. Minatozaki's parents as they're watching some show in the living room. "Good Evening dear, How was your day?" Mrs. Minatozaki ask, she's like my second mom since se treats me like her own daughter ever since I live here. "It was fine Mrs. Minatozaki just more tired than usual as Ms. Minatozaki went to the mall with her friends." I said and Mrs. Minatozaki just chuckles. "Sana, dear give Yunseo a break yeah?" Mrs. Minatozaki said while Ms. Minatozaki just rolls her eyes. 

"Then give her to Mina. tch, I don't care, I'm not gonna eat bye." Yup, that's how Ms. Minatozaki acts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter